PDA

View Full Version : Dist 2-3A

Da Mules
11-01-2003, 12:49 AM
The playoff teams are decided; just not the order. Tonight Littlefield pounded Slaton, Brownfield whipped Dimmitt, and Cooper put da Mules out. Next week Littlefield and Brownfield will tangle, I predict Lfield will take care of Bfield handily, and thus should be the first seed in D2, Cooper the 2nd D2 seed, and Bfield goes D1. The 2-3A teams are much improved over last year at this time, and Lfield and Cooper will give the 1-3A boys a bit of a surpise this time around. But no 1-3A nor 2-3A teams will go any further than the 2nd round; there's still too much power coming up from the south for the Pan to Handle

Comfortable Hemorrhage
11-01-2003, 01:47 AM
I would be proud if my mascot was the Mules. Why don't more school go with a name that has character and is creative, instead of something like the usual panthers or eagles.

Da Mules
11-01-2003, 11:54 AM
Opponents of da Mules usually call us something a little more derogatory; Jackasses, Burroes, Donkeys are more the norm. We don't care..flattery will get you nowhere. Long time ago, it was the Muleshoe Yellowjackets, but some Chamber of Commerce types changed it to the Muleshoe Mules late 60's or early 70's.
I want to change the band's touchdown song to a few verses of the "Hee-Haw" theme song, but can't seem to get any support for that! :D