PDA

View Full Version : A Knock at the Door

SHSBulldog00
05-18-2011, 11:26 PM
There was a knock on the door this afternoon. When I opened it, I found a young man standing there in a suit and tie who said,

"Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness and would love to talk to you." I asked him in and when we were both sitting down I turned and asked "So, what is it you’d like to talk about?

"He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Beats me, I've never gotten this far before."

Phil C
05-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
There was a knock on the door this afternoon. When I opened it, I found a young man standing there in a suit and tie who said,

"Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness and would love to talk to you." I asked him in and when we were both sitting down I turned and asked "So, what is it you’d like to talk about?

"He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Beats me, I've never gotten this far before."

He must have been a new convert or not in the ministry very long. Those I know can talk pleanty. :)

baseballcoach13
05-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Last guy that came to my house said, I would like to hear what your belief system is and then I will share with you the correct one..

I just laughed and said no thanks.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00

"He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Beats me, I've never gotten this far before." :D

Phil C
05-23-2011, 09:39 AM
SHS I admire the Jehovah's Witnesses' Church.