PDA

View Full Version : Public Vs Private

bolshavik
05-17-2011, 09:41 PM
OK, is Jesus for the Private schools??? I would think he would be.

NastySlot
05-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by bolshavik
OK, is Jesus for the Private schools??? I would think he would be.

I'll assume mean Jesus as in Gee-us----not Hey-sus
Gee-us- why wouldn't he be for the publics ...alot chrisitians going to publics and playing.....not all privates are christian based.

Hey-sus-----he doesn't care about either.

I was alway taught....God doesn't care who wins or loses...so don't pray for victory.

Ernest T Bass
05-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Well, since there aren't just a whole lot of teenaged prostitutes, lepers, and tax collectors; I would imagine Jesus would find himself as rough of a school with as many non-believers as he could find and set up shop there. I seriously doubt he'd spend much time hanging around a place full of upper middle to upper class folks who are already can quote scripture and profess to be devout followers of his.

NastySlot
05-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Well, since there aren't just a whole lot of teenaged prostitutes, lepers, and tax collectors; I would imagine Jesus would find himself as rough of a school with as many non-believers as he could find and set up shop there. I seriously doubt he'd spend much time hanging around a place full of upper middle to upper class folks who are already can quote scripture and profess to be devout followers of his.

pharisees , sadducees and money changers?

Phil C
05-18-2011, 11:33 AM
I still think he would be neutral because you have Christians supporting and attending both schools.

Ranger Mom
05-18-2011, 11:36 AM
I remember my ex-husband telling me that private school kids have the best drugs!!:doh:

I don't know why that came to mind all the sudden!!:p

Phil C
05-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I remember my ex-husband telling me that private school kids have the best drugs!!:doh:

I don't know why that came to mind all the sudden!!:p

And you just reminded me about the old song "Son of a Preacher Man." :)