PDA

View Full Version : I'm lookin' forward to football season...but

Cam
05-17-2011, 12:48 PM
I feel a little bit sad that I won't be seeing my boy on the field....I'll still buy my season tickets and cheer for my Bulldogs. But somehow, I don't think it's gonna feel the same....The good thing is it looks like his schedule at ASU will allow him to make some games and sit with the ol' man in the stands.....time never stops does it??

Old Tiger
05-17-2011, 01:51 PM
make another boy then you can watch them play

garciap77
05-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

:eek:

Cam
05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

Well, I do have an 11 year old comin' up the ranks....but makin' another one??? Man, don't think my wife would go for that one! Although I'd be "up" for it.......

Old Tiger
05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Well, I do have an 11 year old comin' up the ranks....but makin' another one??? Man, don't think my wife would go for that one! Although I'd be "up" for it....... well you can always practice making another. lol

eagles_victory
05-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Well, I do have an 11 year old comin' up the ranks....but makin' another one??? Man, don't think my wife would go for that one! Although I'd be "up" for it....... Who says she HAS to be the mom?

greendawg84
05-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I am right there with you brother , at least I got one in 8th grade to watch , but that just aint the same as Friday Nights....

Cam,

By the way on the highlight thing you are putting together , talk to Ken Clark , I know he put one together for his son , he would be glad to give you some help.

trojandad
05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
whats rough is watching their game tapes after theyve gone on to college....the magic thats happening at the time it happens is so hard to bottle.....i feel for ya, brother.....

WildTexan972
05-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Cam
Well, I do have an 11 year old comin' up the ranks....but makin' another one??? Man, don't think my wife would go for that one! Although I'd be "up" for it.......

who says you need your wife to make another football son?

GrTigers6
05-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Cam
I feel a little bit sad that I won't be seeing my boy on the field....I'll still buy my season tickets and cheer for my Bulldogs. But somehow, I don't think it's gonna feel the same....The good thing is it looks like his schedule at ASU will allow him to make some games and sit with the ol' man in the stands.....time never stops does it?? I almost know how you feel, I have a son who will be a senior and he is my youngest. So this time next year I will be feeling your pain. Of course if he doesnt get over his strained acl and lcl then I will be there with you this year. But he should be released early next month to continue with 7on7