PDA

View Full Version : marriage is great

Gsquared
05-16-2011, 07:46 PM
But I can really do without the 4 hour outings to DSW.

sinton66
05-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Marriage is a fine institution
if you don't mind being IN an institution.;)

Blastoderm55
05-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Hate that store. And I always get the "why are you rushing me?" deal when I figure out after two minutes that I want to look at nothing at the store. I'd rather be next door at Best Buy, but that wouldn't be acceptable. :mad:

Txbroadcaster
05-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Hate that store. And I always get the "why are you rushing me?" deal when I figure out after two minutes that I want to look at nothing at the store. I'd rather be next door at Best Buy, but that wouldn't be acceptable. :mad:

wife and I always split up when possible..of course not Best Buy because she wants to check out the horror movies as well and new video games and new TVs and such

Blastoderm55
05-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Not me. And once we're done with DSW, its on to Ross and Marshall's! :mad:

Gsquared
05-17-2011, 06:27 AM
Not me. And once we're done with DSW, its on to Ross and Marshall's! :mad:
Oh the nightmare!~

bobcat1
05-17-2011, 06:38 AM
This sounds weak as a day old fart. Just say no Gentlemen.

Gsquared
05-17-2011, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
This sounds weak as a day old fart. Just say no Gentlemen.
I've only been married for 1 Yr. and one week. Am I allowed to say no this early?

BILLYFRED0000
05-17-2011, 07:11 AM
You know guys, you could marry someone you like to spend time with............

Im just sayin.......

waterboy
05-17-2011, 07:13 AM
I've only been married for 1 Yr. and one week. Am I allowed to say no this early?
Not before you steal your sack back.....:doh: You may have to live with it until then, but once you take 'em back you will have a lot more freedom.:D

Gsquared
05-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Not before you steal your sack back.....:doh: You may have to live with it until then, but once you take 'em back you will have a lot more freedom.:D
Well crap, its gonna be a while then. She has em under lock and key

CenTexSports
05-17-2011, 07:25 AM
I learned early that she had no problem says NO to my most requested item so I learned to say no to her's. As a result, I have spent more time sleeping in the truck while she shops than having sex.

Oh well, a good nap is always important.

GrTigers6
05-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Try spending hours shopping for a certain item and spending more time looking at stuff on the way to it than actually looking at that item. Then on top of that not buying anything because she thinks she can get it cheaper, or not sure if its the right fit. So needless to say, its a treat when she talks me into going with her:D

garciap77
05-17-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Try spending hours shopping for a certain item and spending more time looking at stuff on the way to it than actually looking at that item. Then on top of that not buying anything because she thinks she can get it cheaper, or not sure if its the right fit. So needless to say, its a treat when she talks me into going with her:D

That's why I stay home! Now, if every store had a bar and a larger screen TV, then I would not mine it so much!

poisoned10
05-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
That's why I stay home! Now, if every store had a bar and a larger screen TV, then I would not mine it so much!

The mall here in Tyler has a bar with a big TV with sports always on.

RoyceTTU
05-17-2011, 08:00 AM

In august I will hit my 2 year mark. I've graduated to golfing twice a week without my wife getting upset. But I don't dare say no :eek:

Baby Steps:D

bobcat1
05-17-2011, 08:07 AM
I've only been married for 1 Yr. and one week. Am I allowed to say no this early? Yes and you should have started it out long before you said yes at the altar. Get the sack back!

SintonFan
05-17-2011, 08:10 AM

What is "DSW"?

Farmersfan
05-17-2011, 08:11 AM
If you are asking these questions now then it's already too late. You should have had a pair in the beginning. You have already set the standard.............................:( :( :(

Blastoderm55
05-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
What is "DSW"?

:spitlol:

You're my idol PropaneMan. I wish I didn't know what it was.

SintonFan
05-17-2011, 08:15 AM
:spitlol:

You're my idol PropaneMan. I wish I didn't know what it was.
:confused: :(

Blastoderm55
05-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
:confused: :(

You can't tell me you live in SA and manage to avoid visits to DSW. They've got convenient locations across from North Star Mall and at The Rim. And when I say convenient, I mean convenient if you're into wasting a Saturday that would have been better spent sleeping.

SintonFan
05-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Nope, never been there.
Ok ok
I googled it and it turns out, it is some kind of shoe store. In fact, there is one five minutes from me at the La Cantera Mall and one about seven minutes at the RIM.
Blah, I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those places.:nerd:

BILLYFRED0000
05-17-2011, 08:56 AM
hey guys, I like my stuff near her personally. so I stay close............ And this is football related.

As a great defensive line coache once said.

BE A MAN..... DON'T STOP AT THE HOL.E...... PENETRATE.

BILLYFRED0000
05-17-2011, 09:11 AM
BTW I have a happy marriage coming up on 15 years.

poisoned10
05-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

BE A MAN..... DON'T STOP AT THE HOL.E...... PENETRATE.

:clap:

GrTigers6
05-17-2011, 09:42 AM
That's why I stay home! Now, if every store had a bar and a larger screen TV, then I would not mine it so much! That needs to be a law in every department store, shoe store or any other store that a women would drive a man to.:D

pancho villa
05-17-2011, 09:46 AM
I go shopping all the time with my wife. She drops me off at Buffallo Wild Wings or B J's Brewhause and picks me up when she is done. I am "El Rey"

pirate4state
05-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Why any woman would want a man to go shopping with her is beyond me, but we are a evil so I guess it makes sense! :devil: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
05-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Why any woman would want a man to go shopping with her is beyond me, but we are a evil so I guess it makes sense! :devil: :evillol:

Amen to that!!!

I don't really care to shop anyway, but I like it even less if my husband is with me!!!

GrTigers6
05-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Why any woman would want a man to go shopping with her is beyond me, but we are a evil so I guess it makes sense! :devil: :evillol: Mine for some odd reason wants my opinion on stuff even though she never listens to it. :D
Seriously though i go with her because I enjoy her company but she has learned when I am getting aggravated and will start saying she is ready to go, well, to the next store anyway:D

icu812
05-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Never heard of DSW.

When shopping with your wife all you need to do is go ape s... and buy yourself all kinds of stuff. She will go by herself next time.

Blastoderm55
05-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by icu812
Never heard of DSW.

When shopping with your wife all you need to do is go ape s... and buy yourself all kinds of stuff. She will go by herself next time.

Won't work. My wife uses my purchases to justify her own. She refused to buy a Nook the other day because I didn't want to buy something for myself. Odd creatures they are.

AP Panther Fan
05-17-2011, 12:10 PM

Even I am not that evil.....having him tag along would only slow me down plus who enjoys listening to a bunch of whining? I have children for that.

Now, in regards to torture, there are times and occasions for that. A random fundraiser dinner, annual banquets and there is ALWAYS the company Christmas party.:cool:

p.s. I wish we had a DSW in Corpus Christi. Shopping online just isn't the same when it comes to shoes.

icu812
05-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Won't work. My wife uses my purchases to justify her own. She refused to buy a Nook the other day because I didn't want to buy something for myself. Odd creatures they are.

I just wouldnt buy anything then. Had to google Nook, not what I thought :D

garciap77
05-17-2011, 12:17 PM

Try nookie!:D

RoyceTTU
05-17-2011, 12:22 PM

Try nookie!:D

:thinking: :thinking: Passed up on some justified Strange :eek: :devil:

garciap77
05-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
The mall here in Tyler has a bar with a big TV with sports always on.

I'll remember that if I'm ever in East Texas!

garciap77
05-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
:thinking: :thinking: Passed up on some justified Strange :eek: :devil:

:tisk:

waterboy
05-17-2011, 02:00 PM
I'll remember that if I'm ever in East Texas!
Have you even been this far east before?

garciap77
05-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Have you even been this far east before?

All the way to Florida!:D