PDA

View Full Version : any changes on your school board

fanofthegame
05-16-2011, 12:10 PM
now that the elections are over, did any of you get any changes on your board that might help/hurt your programs?

BaseballUmp
05-16-2011, 12:19 PM
I know Cameron got atleast one. A teacher/coach that is retiring after this year won a spot on school board. He's outspoken and you either love him or hate him but I think its someone who can do some good.

Ernest T Bass
05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I know Cameron got atleast one. A teacher/coach that is retiring after this year won a spot on school board. He's outspoken and you either love him or hate him but I think its someone who can do some good.

Tuck?

BaseballUmp
05-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Tuck?

Yep

pancho villa
05-16-2011, 12:33 PM

Same thing at our school

Ernest T Bass
05-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Yep

Ha! That. is. Awesome! He'll do a great job for CISD!

BaseballUmp
05-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Ha! That. is. Awesome! He'll do a great job for CISD!

Haha I think so too. That guy is a character...Fridays in his class we would just watch game film cuz it was a class of like 18 football players, and 2 cheerleaders lol

He taught me how to turn $50,000 into $4.3 million in just a few weeks doing mock day trading lol

marler1972
05-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Yes we got rid of two board members.......One was the school board president......

Yoe_09
05-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Haha I think so too. That guy is a character...Fridays in his class we would just watch game film cuz it was a class of like 18 football players, and 2 cheerleaders lol

He taught me how to turn $50,000 into $4.3 million in just a few weeks doing mock day trading lol

Never took his class due to dual credit but I know this is the right man for the spot. :clap:

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2011, 07:21 PM
We had a man opt to not run again. He's been on the SB for quite a few years. There were 2 guys running for his spot. One seems like a pretty decent guy & will propably do a good job for ALL the schools and programs. The other was, well let's just say every village has one. :doh: :doh: Oh and he didn't win. lol

OldBison75
05-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Hey Mom---if LH only has one in the village, I might consider relocating there. I am surrounded by those types everyday here in Shreveport. Wait, I hope people in Navasota are not saying the same thing about me.

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2011, 04:56 AM
LOL! No, there's definitely not just one. He just happens to be the most notable one. ;)

Ernest T Bass
05-17-2011, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Never took his class due to dual credit but I know this is the right man for the spot. :clap:

Dude, you missed out! I had his class many, many moons ago(waaay before YHS).