PDA

View Full Version : Wylie Hoops Star Peyton Little drops Texas, switches to Texas A&M

GetRDoneStangs
05-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Great pick up for the Lady Ags!! Wow, did not see that one coming!

ABILENE, Texas -- Wylie Senior Point Guard Peyton Little confirmed she dropped her commit to the University of Texas and will join the Texas A&M Aggies on the hardwood instead. Coming off a successful state championship run, she is looking to continue that success at the collegiate level and said overall she felt A&M was the best match for her.

“I just love what it has to offer. I love the coaches, facilities are top of the line, and my family and friends can come watch me. it's just an overall perfect fit for me," said Little.

The 5'10" guard scored 43 points during the UIL 3A State Championship and was named MVP of that game.

Little will be a senior next season for the Lady Bulldogs.

Link (http://www.ktxs.com/sports/27875030/detail.html)

eagles_victory
05-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Great pick up for the Lady Ags!! Wow, did not see that one coming!

ABILENE, Texas -- Wylie Senior Point Guard Peyton Little confirmed she dropped her commit to the University of Texas and will join the Texas A&M Aggies on the hardwood instead. Coming off a successful state championship run, she is looking to continue that success at the collegiate level and said overall she felt A&M was the best match for her.

“I just love what it has to offer. I love the coaches, facilities are top of the line, and my family and friends can come watch me. it's just an overall perfect fit for me," said Little.

The 5'10" guard scored 43 points during the UIL 3A State Championship and was named MVP of that game.

Little will be a senior next season for the Lady Bulldogs.

Link (http://www.ktxs.com/sports/27875030/detail.html) Rub it in

GetRDoneStangs
05-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Well for what is worth she is still on the "other team" for a year.....

eagles_victory
05-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Well for what is worth she is still on the "other team" for a year..... Peyton knows she hurt me with this.

navscanmaster
05-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Peyton knows she hurt me with this.

A&M grabs more top talent.:sleeping:

j/k, its a running gag on TexAgs, taking the sleepy Sherman picture and running with it.