PDA

View Full Version : RIP Josh Farris - Update

trojandad
05-13-2011, 10:55 PM
i would just add to the former thread but it closed....i asked for prayer for josh's father jim asi couldnt contact him after josh's death.....here we are, a year after josh's accident and i finally stalked his dad down at his ranch....he's doing well, keeping his mind and heart busy.....he had to get away from his former business as josh helped him build it from its beginning and there were just too many memories....

he asked me if i wanted to go visit josh's grave, he said id be surprised......out by this little country church in the middle of the national forest was his grave with at least half a hundred potted plants, not cut flowers mind you, but well watered, in the ground potted plants of all type, watered, fed and blooming knee high or higher.....

jim said he had no idea who was planting them, or who kept coming back to weed the grass as well as feed and water them...but that it was so wonderful to see so many people remembering him so often.....

i appreciate the prayers for jim during the time i didnt know how he was.....they were definitely honored.....

the original thread was RIP Josh Farris for those that dont remember.....thanks again.....