PDA

View Full Version : Guys if you allow

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Your wife or G/friend to drag you to see Bridesmaids by stating that it is the FEMALE VERSION of The Hangover....... then you are G A Y

Roughneck93
05-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bolshavik
Your wife or G/friend to drag you to see Bridesmaids by stating that it is the FEMALE VERSION of The Hangover....... then you are G A Y

:iagree:

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 05:01 PM
I dont need my wife to drag me I want to see..love the acting of Whig and Rudolph and one of my favorite actors from a British Sitcom is in the movie

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I dont need my wife to drag me I want to see..love the acting of Whig and Rudolph and one of my favorite actors from a British Sitcom is in the movie [/QUOTE

TINKER

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I dont need my wife to drag me I want to see..love the acting of Whig and Rudolph and one of my favorite actors from a British Sitcom is in the movie [/QUOTE

TINKER

?

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:17 PM
BELL

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 05:20 PM
BELL

uhh sure I guess seeing a movie I want to see is being a Tinker Bell LOL

I like well written raunchy comedies

coach
05-12-2011, 05:26 PM

No. Already considered you as gay

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:27 PM
As do I.. Just hate movies..Expecially chick flicks :)

Now, if it shows a ton of skin and doesnt have some deep meaning about marriage I might rent it.

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by coach
No. Already considered you as gay

You are a bright shiny RAINBOW

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 05:31 PM
As do I.. Just hate movies..Expecially chick flicks :)

Now, if it shows a ton of skin and doesnt have some deep meaning about marriage I might rent it.

If you know anything about this movie it is nothing even close to a chick flick

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Like I said, female version of The Hangover...Bottom line

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Like I said, female version of The Hangover...Bottom line

and why is that a bad thing ? lol

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Just a lame concept and you watch..It will have some cheezy sappy twist at the end..Wont be like the guys sitting around checking out the pics of all the debauchery and feeling 0 guilt. It will be the exact opposite. All the bridesmaids end up married or expecting or some sort of Long drawn out Labor/Delivery or something completely stupid.

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Just a lame concept and you watch..It will have some cheezy sappy twist at the end..Wont be like the guys sitting around checking out the pics of all the debauchery and feeling 0 guilt. It will be the exact opposite. All the bridesmaids end up married or expecting or some sort of Long drawn out Labor/Delivery or something completely stupid.

I actually think it is a great concept..most mariage movies are all sweet and syrupy..this one is raunchy and dirty and the women act like real women( talk about sex, get drunk etc).

and btw Hangover ended sappy with everything being ok at the end, one finds new love, another sheds his bad boy image to rekindle his love with wife and so on

but to each his own

bolshavik
05-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I actually think it is a great concept..most mariage movies are all sweet and syrupy..this one is raunchy and dirty and the women act like real women( talk about sex, get drunk etc).

and btw Hangover ended sappy with everything being ok at the end, one finds new love, another sheds his bad boy image to rekindle his love with wife and so on

but to each his own

Yeah, women are worse than us..lol..
Go watch it and if it is raunchy...real raunchy..I might be enticed and go back on my word and only declare BEAST as a Rainbow Warrior :)

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Go watch it and if it is raunchy...real raunchy..I might be enticed and go back on my word and only declare BEAST as a Rainbow Warrior :)

HAHAHA!!

The R Rating imo shows it is pretty raunchy

big daddy russ
05-12-2011, 06:19 PM
How about a nice romantic comedy? Maybe something with Matthew McConaughey?

Blastoderm55
05-12-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm looking forward to it actually. Given the horrible movies I'm forced to watch (cough Country Strong cough), this one should be good. Plus I'm making her watch all the comic book movies this summer, so there's some give and take.

garciap77
05-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by coach
No. Already considered you as gay :eek:

coach
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
You are a bright shiny RAINBOW

i rest my case

PPHSfan
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
If you start threads about your gaydar going off over a movie choice, you probably have some deeply hidden social disorder.

SintonFan
05-12-2011, 10:19 PM
That's a different type of Gay...:nerd:

bolshavik
05-13-2011, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I'm looking forward to it actually. Given the horrible movies I'm forced to watch (cough Country Strong cough), this one should be good. Plus I'm making her watch all the comic book movies this summer, so there's some give and take.

No doubt about this one...Wife loves this one. This one is the female version of Crazy Heart.

Txbroadcaster
05-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Bridemaids is VERY VERY Raunchy and friggin funny as heck

Blastoderm55
05-14-2011, 06:37 PM

And our theater isn't showing it. :mad: Seriously, how many times can people watch Madea or Fast and Furious movies?

Txbroadcaster
05-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
And our theater isn't showing it. :mad: Seriously, how many times can people watch Madea or Fast and Furious movies?

LOL I agree

pirate4state
05-16-2011, 03:02 PM

Opening scene was pretty raunchy and funny!!!

As a woman I will admit that there was some sappy stuff involved, but it wasn't about marriage. In fact, you never really see the groom.

It's about friendship. Something I'm sure you know nothing about! :D

But hey, don't watch it so you can feel secure in your manhood! :thumbsup: LMAO

Bosqueville
05-16-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm telling you... it's one of the funniest movies I've every seen and yes, it is tasteless, crude, over the top funny and stay for the credits... I won't give it away but let's just say it's Hangoverish!!

AP Panther Fan
05-16-2011, 05:33 PM

Well, now I want to see it.:cool:

DavidWooderson
05-16-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm going to see it next weekend, by myself. Is this less gay?