PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just gifted at giving arse chewings.

RoyceTTU
05-12-2011, 07:25 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is awesome!!! Make sure you catch the words at the very end.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/worlds-greatest-motivational-speaker-nsfw

Disclaimer - there is a video within the link :D

bobcat1
05-12-2011, 08:14 AM
WOW! That was a little over the top for baseball.:D

Txbroadcaster
05-12-2011, 08:14 AM
the doc is a great one on Augie

BaseballUmp
05-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Haha I wanted to post this last week, but didn't for fear that there may be just one too many f bombs lol...this dude is hilarious though

BEAST
05-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Would yall send your kid to play for him?

BEAST

BaseballUmp
05-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Would yall send your kid to play for him?

BEAST

Darn skippy...not hard to prove that what he does in one way or another works. They have a top notch pitching staff yet again this season and a perennial top 10 team year in and year out. Yep I'd be proud to have him coach my son...

BaseballUmp
05-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Haha they didnt show the part at the beginning where there was a play at the plate and the ump called the UT runner out. Augie runs out to argue and starts cussing at the ump saying you can't make that call. The ump said no no hes out and stop cussing at me! Augie says I know hes out d^%& it, but you can't make that call! Haha dude's a motivator

LIONS#1
05-12-2011, 10:52 AM
That is what I call Awesome!! Hell yes my Kid could play for Him!! Reminds me of my coaches in High School...way back!!Since I am OLD!!:D No PC Crap here!!:D :D

BEAST
05-12-2011, 11:08 AM
I would too. He is using the same type of speaking that General Patton used. Very colorful lanuage and actions. But, the troops went wild for him.

BEAST

44INAROW
05-12-2011, 11:09 AM
I saw this on a new show on Comedy Central - hosted by Norm MacDonald.. I forget the name of it but it comes on on Tuesday nights and several other times as reruns. Pretty funny stuff..

BaseballUmp
05-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I saw this on a new show on Comedy Central - hosted by Norm MacDonald.. I forget the name of it but it comes on on Tuesday nights and several other times as reruns. Pretty funny stuff..

Speaking of that show(Sports Show with Norm Macdonald), I can't stand it. It has too many awkward moments where it seems like he's just waiting for the laughs to come and it's not that funny...to me atleast

bobcat1
05-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I think he missed his calling. He should have coached football instead of stand around. Sounds just like my son's old college coaches and my high school coaches.

RoyceTTU
05-12-2011, 12:11 PM
BEAST - do you remember Coach Whillman? I think he might of been 4 or 5 years after you grad.

He could give a chewing like that. Wow, it was intense.:eek:

coach
05-12-2011, 12:14 PM
That's not good coaching IMO.I know it's college so it doens't really bother me, but if he did that to hs kids then there is no way i want my kids playing for him. You can get yourt point across without cussing. Just ask Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryan with Phil Jackson.

Also, on another note, he is such a sore loser. I remember he would not accept his second place trophy a few years back because he rather sit and pout about losing. He is a classless prick if you ask me. He can win some games but definately not a role model.

bobcat1
05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by coach
That's not good coaching IMO.I know it's college so it doens't really bother me, but if he did that to hs kids then there is no way i want my kids playing for him. He probably would feel the same way about your kids.:D :taunt:

coach
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM
don't get me wrong, i like a good ass chewing but to cuss like that is simply uncalled for, unless it is when your receiver drops a ball on ncaa then that is definitely called for lol

Old Tiger
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Some say I'm pretty gifted at getting arse chewings.

RoyceTTU
05-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Some say I'm pretty gifted at getting arse chewings.

No doubt some take it better than others.
I hate it when they cry.

"THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL":D

BaseballUmp
05-12-2011, 12:29 PM
A lot of these kids are the best the state has to offer though, most never had there butts chewed out in high school because you can't upset the stud. They get to college and have to learn how to handle it. The good ones can and make it. The others transfer