PDA

View Full Version : Your Current Health

Antec
05-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Just curious of how many of yall consider of being in good health "

I'm, 57

I'm on serveral medications for some mental healt problems-Bi Polar, Anxiety, depression and Insomnia

I also have been feeling out of sorts lately with a sore stomache feeling- Have had a loss of appetite

Will go to the doctor Thursday or Friday for a quick check up.

Of course it could have something to do with my worrying a lot since I don't have a job

Saggy Aggie
05-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm starting to think this is a joke. Are you going out of your way to look for sympathy?

And to answer the question, I'm 20 and I consider myself to be in great health, and perfectly happy despite just breaking up with my GF of a year, losing my dad a year ago, having lower grades than I'm used to this semester, my brother getting shipped to Korea for a year, and my family having to sell the house because we can't afford to live there anymore.

Does that sound pathetic enough?

AngeloState39
05-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I'm starting to think this is a joke. Are you going out of your way to look for sympathy?

And to answer the question, I'm 20 and I consider myself to be in great health, and perfectly happy despite just breaking up with my GF of a year, losing my dad a year ago, having lower grades than I'm used to this semester, my brother getting shipped to Korea for a year, and my family having to sell the house because we can't afford to live there anymore.

Does that sound pathetic enough? typical aggie

Old Tiger
05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't have health insurance so I can't medically tell you I'm in good health. I feel good though.

RoyceTTU
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM
I would think I'm in decent health. Nothing to brag on. I'm prob 15 Lbs heavier than I want to be. I still lift and do cardio and am able to play sports as I wish.

At 30 I'm starting to learn my body dosn't recoup quite as well especially my knees, but nothing compared what I'll probably feel 10/20 years from know.

I think the most important part is just staying active in one way or another and not try to gorge yourself at every meal.

AP Panther Fan
05-12-2011, 01:10 PM
I think it is a pretty fine line that separates mental well-being and physical well-being. With that being said, I also believe most normal people have things happen in their lives that upsets the balance from time to time.

I believe the path to healing starts with you, your attitude and the choices you make. You need to try waking up and choosing to have a good day and try to surround yourself with positive, enjoyable people. Also, try reminding yourself of the many things we have to be grateful for.

I sound like a broken record. That's my $.02.

MUSTANG69
05-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think it is a pretty fine line that separates mental well-being and physical well-being. With that being said, I also believe most normal people have things happen in their lives that upsets the balance from time to time.

I believe the path to healing starts with you, your attitude and the choices you make. You need to try waking up and choosing to have a good day and try to surround yourself with positive, enjoyable people. Also, try reminding yourself of the many things we have to be grateful for.

For once I agee with you.:D I try to find something to smile about every day. Mental well-being IS the key to good physical health.

big daddy russ
05-12-2011, 07:07 PM

APPF, I like you.

SintonFan
05-12-2011, 11:52 PM

IT IS a good day when you choose to be healthy in mind and body.:) I agree with you.:clap:

poisoned10
05-13-2011, 07:19 AM

Even though this may sound cold-hearted and uncaring, but I feel the same way.

A wise man once said, worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere.

poisoned10
05-13-2011, 07:23 AM
Besides, why can't you find a job?

Is it because you are looking in one specific field? Maybe you're not even looking and riding unemployment as long as you can. I know if I was unemployed, I would search EVERY possible job opening. It may be an undesired position, but some income is better than no income. Then, after you're hired somewhere, start searching for something in your field of preference.

Poverty is not the time to be proud. It's the time to be employed. Wherever that may be.

AP Panther Fan
05-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
For once I agee with you

Lol....you really should try being right more often!:D

BDR....I like you too!

See there...you have both started my day off with a smile...thank you!:)

big daddy russ
05-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by poisoned10
A wise man once said, worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere.
My favorite movie of all-time.

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."

Phil C
05-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
My favorite movie of all-time.

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."

What movie was this from?

poisoned10
05-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
What movie was this from?

The original Van Wilder.

Phil C
05-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by poisoned10
The original Van Wilder.

Thank you poisoned. I remember former Texas A&I and Baltimore Colt QB Karl Douglas made a quote like that (I think in 1970) when he said "I try not to take life seriously. You're not going to get out alive anyway." I don't know if it was original but it was posted in the people in the news section of Sports Illustrated.

Phil C
05-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Sympathy, encouragement or support or what ever you call it but I feel that 3A downlow is an extended family for us and concerns are good to be known in order to get support and prayers. It will be a sad state if someone can't come here for that but instead gets rebuked and criticized for it.

Of course I admit it is easy for me to post the above because depending on lab results coming my time here on earth won't be long due to possible diabetic complications. On the other hand maybe the results will be good but if not it has been a great ride.

BEAST
05-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Sympathy, encouragement or support or what ever you call it but I feel that 3A downlow is an extended family for us and concerns are good to be known in order to get support and prayers. It will be a sad state if someone can't come here for that but instead gets rebuked and criticized for it.

Of course I admit it is easy for me to post the above because depending on lab results coming my time here on earth won't be long due to possible diabetic complications. On the other hand maybe the results will be good but if not it has been a great ride.

Damn Phil, I had no idea you were in bad shape. My prayers for you sir.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
05-18-2011, 11:33 AM

You have my prayers good friend!!! When should you be getting your results??

Phil C
05-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You have my prayers good friend!!! When should you be getting your results??

The doctor says tomorrow afternoon but it may not be till next week. Sometimes the lab is backed up and takes longer.

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2011, 12:25 PM
The doctor says tomorrow afternoon but it may not be till next week. Sometimes the lab is backed up and takes longer.

Phil C...the entire APPF family will be thinking about you. Please keep us posted. Those darn labs sure have a way of prolonging things.:(

Saggy Aggie
05-19-2011, 02:22 PM
There's a difference between coming here and asking for prayers and help and coming here and bitching about the same old crap everytime you post.

LH Panther Mom
05-19-2011, 09:14 PM
coming here and bitching about the same old crap everytime you post.
And yet that NEVER seems to stop you! :rolleyes:

44INAROW
05-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And yet that NEVER seems to stop you! :rolleyes:

lol... yea, that too :p

Phil C
05-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the prayers everyone and I got my results to day and they turned out good. I was worried this time. I still have issues but they are managable. Thanks once again for your prayers and concerns.

BEAST
05-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the prayers everyone and I got my results to day and they turned out good. I was worried this time. I still have issues but they are managable. Thanks once again for your prayers and concerns.

Thats great news. Thanks Lord for being with Phil!!

BEAST

waterboy
05-20-2011, 04:45 PM
:clap: Amen! Thank the Lord for being with our friend, Phil C. Continued prayers for our brother, Phil...

zebrablue2
05-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:clap: Amen! Thank the Lord for being with our friend, Phil C. Continued prayers for our brother, Phil...

+1 Great news Phil!!!

Antec
05-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Prayers to you Phill from Wharton County

My wife had to take me to the emergency room on Tuesday night with a severe stomache pain

I was first diagnosed with Gall Bladder disease even though my gall bladder was removed two years ago

I went to doctor today in Wharton and she made an appointment for me with a doctor that deals with stomach problems

I hate to complain all the time and feeling sorry for myself

But its gets old feeling bad-My wife thinks its nerves because of my worrying.

Phil C
05-30-2011, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Antec
Prayers to you Phill from Wharton County

My wife had to take me to the emergency room on Tuesday night with a severe stomache pain

I was first diagnosed with Gall Bladder disease even though my gall bladder was removed two years ago

I went to doctor today in Wharton and she made an appointment for me with a doctor that deals with stomach problems

I hate to complain all the time and feeling sorry for myself

But its gets old feeling bad-My wife thinks its nerves because of my worrying.

Keep us informed Antec. Prayers from Sinton.

44INAROW
05-30-2011, 10:01 PM

Great news Phil.. hope things continue to improve for you!!!!

Antec
06-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi Phil

Tried to send you a private message but got a replay that your box was full
Mike

waterboy
06-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Well, I just got out of the hospital Saturday myself. I was watching the Maverick game last Tuesday night and started to get uncomfortable with a pain in the left side of my lower back. A couple of hours later I started throwing up, and it continued to hurt all night long. After several trips to the bathroom to throw up, and pain throughout the night, and no sleep, I called in sick to work Wednesday. I went to my doctor and he said it could be kidney stones. He sent me over for a CT scan. After the CT scan I went home and ate. Just as I finished eating my doctor calls me and tells me to go back and get another CT scan with contrast this time. He said they didn't see any stones on my first scan, and there was a chance it could be a tumor. Well, I must say, that scared me a little. I went back and got the CT scan with contrast. For those of you who've had this before, good gosh, that quart of berry chalk milkshake thingamajig was awful, as was the sudden warm feeling when they shoot you up with that dye. By the time I was done with the second CT scan I was hurting so bad I could barely move. We stopped by the drug store to fill a prescription, and while my family was inside my doctor called and told me to check in to the emergency room at the hospital, they were going to admit me. After being in the emergency room for six hours with sporadic shots for pain that did not help much, the doctor finally came in and told me it was NOT a tumor. That was a HUGE relief, even though the pain was not any better. By 10:30 PM they had me in a room hooked up to a pump with Morphine. After they hooked me up they gave a "booster" of Morphine, and FINALLY, the pain was tolerable. The next morning (Thursday) I was feeling better, though I wasn't nearly 100%. A urologist comes in and tells me that he will have to put a stint in my ureter to relieve the pressure on my kidney. He also said I would have to have surgery to "fix" it permanently in about three weeks after the stint. I asked him if he had seen my CT scan, and he said, "No, but I will look at it.":doh: I said put the stint in, but I'll reserve the surgery until further review. He puts in a stint Friday afternoon. Another urologist comes in Saturday morning and tells me I should do fine with the stint. I got out of the hospital Saturday about 3:30 PM. So, right now I don't know if I'll have to have surgery or not. I pray I don't. For those of you who have had kidney stones, or a completely blocked ureter (as was my case), I feel for you. That's some mighty serious PAIN. I have some definite discomfort right now with urination, but I am back at work today. :clap:

bobcat1
06-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I would think I'm in decent health. Nothing to brag on. I'm prob 15 Lbs heavier than I want to be. I still lift and do cardio and am able to play sports as I wish.

At 30 I'm starting to learn my body dosn't recoup quite as well especially my knees, but nothing compared what I'll probably feel 10/20 years from know.

I think the most important part is just staying active in one way or another and not try to gorge yourself at every meal. I can tell you from personal experience with everything Royce said, he is right.

Besides being 100 pounds over weight I am in good health. Knees are wore slap out though. They have never been good since 1974 though.

44INAROW
06-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Dang Waterboy, I just read about your ordeal.. Prayers the stint fixes your problem.. Be sure and listen to the doctors (actually the nurses lol)

Isn't this "getting old" stuff a bitch??? After dealing with my husband's 4th bout with the diverticulitous - May 27th to June 3rd - he has had his eyes opened. I think it was God's way of slapping him awake to quit smoking - I know it was the LONG way to do it but so far it's working. Since he was in the hospital 6 days, he had a 6 day head start on quitting, so he bought the patches and so far so good. He'll have a bowel resection in a few weeks - (later on in the summer) to remove the diverticilie (sp) which he has 28 spots (well, he had 28 in 2008) they will do another colonoscopy before surgery to see what they are dealing with. They most likely will remove the gall bladder, since he has stones, even though they aren't bothering him at this time but why not get it taken care of, as well as the appendix. We pray he won't need a colostomy bag OMG - Please God, let's hope not. He has had 3 previous bouts with this stuff since 2008 and antibiotics have sufficed but this time put him in the ER and rushed by EMS to Victoria hosptial surgical ward for 6 days with 2 separate IV's of antibiotics.. while there, he was getting breathing treatments, lasix pumped in for horrible ankle swelling (I am afraid he has some congestive heart issues) and they were testing his blood sugars every 2 hours. Anyway - the meds worked and he is feeling better but has no energy and that's messing with him big-time - he went to mow at my mom's on Monday and I think he came within 5 mins of having a heat stroke. He is 21 days without a cigarette and I will be honest, he's been somewhat bitchy but he's been a trouper about it.. Sunday @ 6AM, we leave for Florida and our annual 10 day trip with his best friend and our middle son/gf and that will be a test.. he hasn't had drink of alcohol (he is mainly a beer man) due to the meds he's been on but took the last pill Weds. He is scared as soon as he pops a top, he's gonna want a Marlboro.. I told him, I am not going to harp on him, he's a grown man (all 280 pounds of him) but if he wants to see Shania and Alex (our 15 and 10 year old granddaugthers) play volleyball and softball and graduate, he should leave the cigarettes alone.. he agrees. I pray he has the strength.. and if he slips on vacation - it's not the end of the world but he's gotta get back on his regimine!!!!
Once we get a few more weeks on the no smoking - we're going to work on this weight issue (both of us are overweight) I know we'll both feel better.. In 1993, My daddy dropped dead of a massive coronary at 61 with NO warning.. - he officiated a football game on Friday night - went to a FB game Saturday, taught school Monday and died Monday night.. not a good gene pool for me - hubby's dad died of heart disease in 2006, so the writing is on the wall!! He also takes FLOMAX for a prostate issue.. OMG - we sound like "old people" lol............... thank God you're getting treatment and I pray it's successful. :)

garciap77
06-17-2011, 09:01 AM
I hope to be ready by start of the football season. Found out yesterday I need rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder. I had my right rotator cuff fixed about 1 1/2 ago and now I need my left fixed. I go under the knife 6-28-2011!:(

waterboy
06-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I hope to be ready by start of the football season. Found out yesterday I need rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder. I had my right rotator cuff fixed about 1 1/2 ago and now I need my left fixed. I go under the knife 6-28-2011!:(
I'll pray for ya, Garcia. Wasn't you in a sling when I saw you in '09?

garciap77
06-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I'll pray for ya, Garcia. Wasn't you in a sling when I saw you in '09?

Yeah! If I had not been on the sling; we would have beat Glimer!:D

:p

;)

Thanks!:)

waterboy
06-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Yeah! If I had not been on the sling; we would have beat Glimer!:D

:p

;)

Thanks!:)
To be honest, I'm glad you weren't on the field. We would've definitely been in trouble if "slingin' Garcia" would've been able to play.:eek: :D ;)

Ernest T Bass
06-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Well, to put something positive on this thread ; I just had a full physical and fitness test, and Im 5'11, 193 lbs at 8.3% body fat. So yeah, Im braggin' :cool:

BwdLion73
06-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Well, to put something positive on this thread ; I just had a full physical and fitness test, and Im 5'11, 193 lbs at 8.3% body fat. So yeah, Im braggin' :cool:

Oh yeah.........Well I'm.......I'm.......I'm 5'11 and 1/2....;)

Ernest T Bass
06-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Oh yeah.........Well I'm.......I'm.......I'm 5'11 and 1/2....;)

Yeah, well Im 6 ft while wearing boots!

Antec
06-22-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm still fighting a throat infection going on three weeks now

I've been on three different antibiotcs from two different doctors

I may have to go to a ear, nose and thoras guy

All my blood tests came out negative

I have trouble swalloing- I don't have a sore throat but it feels bad

At least i got rid of my stomach problem that I had from two weeks ago. I don't feel as much pain but still feel some discomfort.

Ill have an upper GI in in two weeks

My wife think's its nerves since I've lost my job back in February

It sucks not being healthy

waterboy
06-29-2011, 12:45 PM
Well, I just got back from the doctor. He said I would have to have surgery to repair a kinked ureter. It appears a vein or artery has grown around my ureter and is choking it off. The stent is a temporary fix, and there is a relative amount of discomfort with it. The urologist told he would have to make an incision about 6 to 8 inches from about three inches from my belly button all the way around to my side. He said if he did the surgery count on it being around six weeks before being able to go back to work. He said it is an extremely painful surgery..... NO JOKE!!!

I told the doctor that I had been reading on the internet that there are places that can do this surgery with robotics and/or telescopically, "Does he know any urologists with that capability?" He says, "Yes, I do, but I would have to go to Dallas to get it done, Baylor Medical Center, most likely." He also said that the robotic surgery is much less painful, and usually they only have to make about five one-inch incisions, and the recovery time is about half the time of his surgery. I said, "Set me up!" So, I have an appointment to look into the robotic surgery on July 11th. Mind you, this doctor wasn't going to touch me again anyway, according to my wife (and me) because he had absolutely NO bedside manner, and today was the first time I actually talked to him since BEFORE he put the stent in. If nothing else, somebody else will be doing the surgery. I just ask that y'all say a little prayer for me. I know everything will be okay, but it's a little scary when they talk about opening your body up like that...

ccmom
06-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Well, I just got back from the doctor. He said I would have to have surgery to repair a kinked ureter. It appears a vein or artery has grown around my ureter and is choking it off. The stent is a temporary fix, and there is a relative amount of discomfort with it. The urologist told he would have to make an incision about 6 to 8 inches from about three inches from my belly button all the way around to my side. He said if he did the surgery count on it being around six weeks before being able to go back to work. He said it is an extremely painful surgery..... NO JOKE!!!

I told the doctor that I had been reading on the internet that there are places that can do this surgery with robotics and/or telescopically, "Does he know any urologists with that capability?" He says, "Yes, I do, but I would have to go to Dallas to get it done, Baylor Medical Center, most likely." He also said that the robotic surgery is much less painful, and usually they only have to make about five one-inch incisions, and the recovery time is about half the time of his surgery. I said, "Set me up!" So, I have an appointment to look into the robotic surgery on July 11th. Mind you, this doctor wasn't going to touch me again anyway, according to my wife (and me) because he had absolutely NO bedside manner, and today was the first time I actually talked to him since BEFORE he put the stent in. If nothing else, somebody else will be doing the surgery. I just ask that y'all say a little prayer for me. I know everything will be okay, but it's a little scary when they talk about opening your body up like that... I will definitely keep you in my prayers!! I'm sure God will know precisely who I am referring to when I say "that goofy monkey from Gilmer". :kiss: (not at all trying to make light of your health, by the way....best of luck!!)

ccmom
06-29-2011, 01:54 PM
I will definitely keep you in my prayers!! I'm sure God will know precisely who I am referring to when I say "that goofy monkey from Gilmer". :kiss: (not at all trying to make light of your health, by the way....best of luck!!)

WAIT!!!!!!!! Where is the monkey??????????????????????????????????????? Awww...you gotta bring him back!!!!

waterboy
06-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Sorry, baby. The monkey's gone.:( I don't think he can be revived......:vrycnfsd::devil:

ccmom
06-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Sorry, baby. The monkey's gone.:( I don't think he can be revived......:vrycnfsd::devil:

I find it hilarious that you replaced the monkey with a hand. Sorry!! :spitlol:

waterboy
06-29-2011, 02:43 PM
I figured you would find that funny. You can find anything funny, so it doesn't surprise me. Is it the wine? Put the bottle down, woman!:evilgrin::tisk:

ccmom
06-29-2011, 03:57 PM
I figured you would find that funny. You can find anything funny, so it doesn't surprise me. Is it the wine? Put the bottle down, woman!:evilgrin::tisk:

Oh please...:rolleyes: Only trashy drunks drink straight from the bottle!! :tisk: It's not like I'm from Snyder!! :evillol:

DaHop72
06-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Oh please...:rolleyes: Only trashy drunks drink straight from the bottle!! :tisk: It's not like I'm from Snyder!! :evillol:If you don't quit lumping the entire town with your visitors side buddies I don't know what I'm going to do about you.:crying::crying:

ExScoop
06-29-2011, 10:15 PM

Does that sound pathetic enough?

My overall health is improving. Still unemployed after 4 months and drawing unamployment. Wife's last day at work is tomorrow and will be looking for a job after being laid off. She will file for unemployment on Friday but also has a interview at Wharton County Junior College.

I may be able to take a free lance stringer position at the Wharton Journal Spectator (Where I was employed for 25 years (1985-2009) during football season. Wouldn't pay much but better than nothing. I haven't written a story since mid February. Hope I didn't forget how

ccmom
06-30-2011, 10:28 AM
If you don't quit lumping the entire town with your visitors side buddies I don't know what I'm going to do about you.:crying::crying:

What do you care? Aren't you from Sweetwater? :thinking::kiss:

hollywood
06-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Oh please...:rolleyes: Only trashy drunks drink straight from the bottle!! :tisk: It's not like I'm from Snyder!! :evillol:

What happened?? Did you guys have a falling out? Last I heard, you were hanging out around their bathrooms and couldn't wait until Snyder beat Brownwood so you could pull an all nighter taking turns taking draws off of bottles of Snyder's best Boones Farm selection.

Phantom Stang
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
If I find him, can I keep him?:thinking::D

ccmom
06-30-2011, 03:08 PM
What happened?? Did you guys have a falling out? Last I heard, you were hanging out around their bathrooms and couldn't wait until Snyder beat Brownwood so you could pull an all nighter taking turns taking draws off of bottles of Snyder's best Boones Farm selection. Haha...I have a feeling there's a huge demand for Boone's Farm in Scurry County. Just a hunch...:)

waterboy
07-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Okay, here's an update:

I saw a urologist on July 11th. He has me scheduled for a uretal stent replacement on the 28th (this Thursday), and robotic surgery on August 2nd (the following Tuesday). If everything goes well I should be back at work in 2 to 3 weeks. I'll definitely have to take it a little easier at work for a couple of more weeks after that though. Taking it "easy" at work is hard for me to do, though, 'cause I'm a get 'er done kind of guy.:) Of course, I'll have to go back in six weeks to get the stent taken out. A few days after that procedure and I should be good as new! Say it a little prayer for me.....

poisoned10
07-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Taking it "easy" at work is hard for me to do, though, 'cause I'm a get 'er done kind of guy.:)

I didn't know you were a male prostitute?

Seriously, though, good luck with everything.

garciap77
07-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Okay, here's an update:

I saw a urologist on July 11th. He has me scheduled for a uretal stent replacement on the 28th (this Thursday), and robotic surgery on August 2nd (the following Tuesday). If everything goes well I should be back at work in 2 to 3 weeks. I'll definitely have to take it a little easier at work for a couple of more weeks after that though. Taking it "easy" at work is hard for me to do, though, 'cause I'm a get 'er done kind of guy.:) Of course, I'll have to go back in six weeks to get the stent taken out. A few days after that procedure and I should be good as new! Say it a little prayer for me.....

Prayers from Wylie! Hope you get better. Bring the Monkey Back!:)

waterboy
07-26-2011, 04:12 PM
I didn't know you were a male prostitute?

Seriously, though, good luck with everything.
Although I do have a few beautiful women hanging all over me on a regular basis, I never charged for my services, so technically I'm not a prostitute.:)

....And thanks!:wave:

waterboy
07-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Prayers from Wylie! Hope you get better. Bring the Monkey Back!:)
Thanks! And sorry, brother, the monkey escaped and is presumed dead....:crying:.....although, in my personal opinion, I think he's in Florida right now. I think he ran off with one of them there female skunk apes I've been hearing about on "Searching for Bigfoot".