PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs vs. Greenwood should be a great game

smustangs
09-06-2003, 09:39 PM
any predicitons on this one guys its homecoming for the mustangs and in the bowl after being beat twice by greenwood last year anyone think it will have an effect on the outcome of this one?

Ranger Mom
09-06-2003, 09:42 PM
I think it is gonna be a great game, to say the least!

We are still ironing out some wrinkles, but hopefully everything will come together for us Friday night.

I don't ever make any predictions. I HOPE we win, but I'm sure you hope right the opposite!! :D

I have all the respect in the world for Sweetwater and their classy posters on this board (except for one, who shall remain nameless)!

vet93
09-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Rangermom is that one poster from Sweetwater a "little Rascal"? This is the premier game in West Texas this week. It ought to be a great game. I think that the keys to the game will be turnovers and possibly the kicking game. Sweetwater will be fired up to defend their home winning streak and to avenge a couple of losses last year. I would rate this game a tossup. I know one thing...there will be a sea of red on the west side of the stands friday night. Good luck to both teams.

smustangs
09-06-2003, 09:49 PM
your right ranger mom i do hope the opposite but i wont make ne predictions and jinks ne one...haha... we know how that goes. im lookin forward to playin friday we still have a few wrinkles to iron out as well i think everyone does this early in the season good luck

stangdad 33
09-07-2003, 09:21 PM
it should be a very good game with two very good teams going at each other. We have played greenwood for the last four years and they have all been good games. good luck to you rangers and welcome to the bowl friday night.

mustang04
09-07-2003, 09:57 PM
It is truly going to be a battle friday night, we are going to work hard this week and hopefully do the best we can, but theres those lil things that can cause a game, but literally may the best team win....and yeah i dont like that 'lil rascal' thats been gettin on, but i guess his title matches the matruity of his comments and posts

what it do
09-08-2003, 06:43 PM
well, at first i would have said that greenwood was going to stomp sweetwater, but after i heard how sweetwater's rushing defense did, i'm not gonna count out the mustangs. they always play with heart and the bowl is not an easy place to win. on the other hand, the rangers are not any easy task. this has been a good game every time these two clubs matched up and i only wish i could be there to see this one. as always though, good luck to the stangs

baddude
09-10-2003, 03:19 PM
yup, the turnout on both sides of the ball will be massive. this game is the biggest preseason game we will have to deal with guys so lets leave it all out on the field. good luck to the rangers and hope that their fans have a safe trip down here

baddude
09-10-2003, 03:23 PM
and one more thing, seniors lets make this a game to remember

vet93
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Hey guys...depending on what Andrews does with Midland High...They could be the toughest preseason test for both teams. They seem to have things going this year. Of course, I know that right now ya'll have to focus on each other... one game at a time.

1 ranger fan
09-10-2003, 06:02 PM
I just hope it doesn't come down to the last play of the game again. You guys are killing me. I can't wait.

Knightmoon
09-10-2003, 06:48 PM
Going to be a good game. Just wish I could see it. I will be watching Merkel battle with Ballinger. I think that one should be good too. Good luck.