PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day!

Gsquared
05-11-2011, 06:42 AM
1/2 way there

PPHSfan
05-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Are you and ETB gonna come get the body out of my closet today? These ants are pissing me off.

Gsquared
05-11-2011, 08:02 AM
ETB is heading that way right now. I think he had to stop by walmart to get some gloves and a tarp.

PPHSfan
05-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Well tell him to hurry. Your pet chicken is getting nervous, and my ol' lady is trying to watch Regis.

Gsquared
05-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Well tell him to hurry. Your pet chicken is getting nervous, and my ol' lady is trying to watch Regis.
I told you to put a piece of styrophome on his beak to calm him down. Oh, and tell your ol' lady to chill, its not like I drop that chicken off everyday for you guys to baby sit.

PPHSfan
05-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I told you to put a piece of styrophome on his beak to calm him down. Oh, and tell your ol' lady to chill, its not like I drop that chicken off everyday for you guys to baby sit.

I know, but she's still ticked about the llama incident from last summer. When you told her you had a pet llama named Dolly she assumed it would have a better disposition.

Gsquared
05-11-2011, 08:29 AM
I know, but she's still ticked about the llama incident from last summer. When you told her you had a pet llama named Dolly she assumed it would have a better disposition.
Ok, ill take the complete blame on that one, I really did mislead her. Didnt make things better when she kept feeding it pickles.

PPHSfan
05-11-2011, 08:37 AM
She just did the coolest thing I think I've ever seen. She drew a circle on the floor and now the chicken is laying it's head in it, and won't move.

She said an old man from West Texas taught her how to hypnotize chickens when she was a little girl.

Gsquared
05-11-2011, 08:40 AM
She just did the coolest thing I think I've ever seen. She drew a circle on the floor and now the chicken is laying it's head in it, and won't move.

She said an old man from West Texas taught her how to hypnotize chickens when she was a little girl.
Cool!!!!!! Now if someone could teach her how to choke em, you would have alot of left over energy to do other things!

PPHSfan
05-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Cool!!!!!! Now if someone could teach her how to choke em, you would have alot of left over energy to do other things!

Speaking of which..... I need to go to work. I will talk to you weirdos later.