hollywood
05-10-2011, 02:02 PM
W8 Kennedale vs R5 Abilene Wylie
Game 1: Friday, May 13 @ Stepheville, 7:30 PM
(One game series)

Who's going?

eagles_victory
05-10-2011, 02:04 PM
I got Kennedale winning just because they have the advantage of when the game is being played.Wylie not use to playing in a game where the stadium actually has lights.

Old LB
05-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I got Kennedale winning just because they have the advantage of when the game is being played.Wylie not use to playing in a game where the stadium actually has lights. :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
05-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
:clap: :clap: :clap: Heard the reason they lost out in football is because the other team won the flip and they didn't know how to react to playing in a stadium that didn't have an elevator to the pressbox.

ccmom
05-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Heard the reason they lost out in football is because the other team won the flip and they didn't know how to react to playing in a stadium that didn't have an elevator to the pressbox.

And I heard Fairfield...oh wait, no I didn't...who the heck is Fairfield? :doh: :rolleyes: :p

hollywood
05-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I got Kennedale winning just because they have the advantage of when the game is being played.Wylie not use to playing in a game where the stadium actually has lights.

LOL.. never count the Bulldogs out.

ccmom
05-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
LOL.. never count the Bulldogs out.

Will you be there cheering for the Dawgs??

Originally, I was told the game would be on Thursday, so I thought I would be there. However, little league games will take top priority for me Friday night. :)

BEAST
05-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
And I heard Fairfield...oh wait, no I didn't...who the heck is Fairfield? :doh: :rolleyes: :p

:clap: :clap:

Well played!

BEAST

DaHop72
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM

Originally, I was told the game would be on Thursday, so I thought I would be there. However, little league games will take top priority for me Friday night. :) Some one should do your schedule so you have Friday nite off.:thumbsup:

eagles_victory
05-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
:clap: :clap:

Well played!

BEAST Not really she knows very very well where the Eagle flies if you know what I mean

hollywood
05-11-2011, 08:42 AM

Originally, I was told the game would be on Thursday, so I thought I would be there. However, little league games will take top priority for me Friday night. :)

Little League is more important for sure. Unless I decide to make a trip to Weatherford, you bet! District supporter. Plus it's pretty convenient for me if I decide to go watch the Dawgs. ;)