PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Top 5 Picks

Commerce Fan
09-25-2003, 07:27 AM
Which teams of your top 5 will be left at the end?
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
5. Burnet

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Gainesville
Burnet
Gilmer
Midland Greenwood
Newton

in no order!

crzyjournalist03
09-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Forney
Everman
Burnet
Midland Greenwood

I can't predict a fifth team, but I think these teams will have the best shot

Gobbla2001
09-25-2003, 11:31 AM
Dang, didn't see 'em on here...

Watch out for Rice Consolidated and Bellville...

jason
09-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Commerce Fan:
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
5. Burnetgainesville wont even make it out of region II

espn1
09-25-2003, 11:49 AM
<small>[ September 25, 2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 11:51 AM
jason:

Commerce Fan:
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
5. Burnetgainesville wont even make it out of region IIthe only team that is gonna hold them from getting out is forney...
and i'm waiting patietntly for that game !

jason
09-25-2003, 12:05 PM
MonkeyJoe:

jason:

Commerce Fan:
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
5. Burnetgainesville wont even make it out of region IIthe only team that is gonna hold them from getting out is forney...
and i'm waiting patietntly for that game !Lindale, Gladewater, CARTHAGE.....they won't even get to Forney....

Keith7
09-25-2003, 12:12 PM
jason:

MonkeyJoe:

jason:

Commerce Fan:
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
and i'm waiting patietntly for that game !Lindale, Gladewater, CARTHAGE.....they won't even get to Forney....oh are those teams going to knock out forney??

Commerce Fan
09-25-2003, 12:32 PM
Keith7:

jason:

MonkeyJoe:

jason:

Commerce Fan:
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
and i'm waiting patietntly for that game !Lindale, Gladewater, CARTHAGE.....they won't even get to Forney....oh are those teams going to knock out forney??I am sorry Forney but i can see Gainesville making a run this year, IF they can get by QUINLAND? HA! HA!

jason
09-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Commerce Fan:

Keith7:

jason:

MonkeyJoe:

jason:

Commerce Fan:
1. Daingerfield
2. Cuero
3. Gainesville
4. Decatur
and i'm waiting patietntly for that game !Lindale, Gladewater, CARTHAGE.....they won't even get to Forney....oh are those teams going to knock out forney??I am sorry Forney but i can see Gainesville making a run this year, IF they can get by QUINLAND? HA! HA!lol...very nice, very nice...

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 01:48 PM
wait a minute...

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: MonkeyJoe ]</small>

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Hey Jason Here's The Region2 Playoff Picture
the way i see it...

9-gainesville
10-quilan ford
WINNER-GAINESVILLE

11-lindale
12-tex. pleasant grove
WINNER-LINDALE

13-forney
14-wills point
WINNER-FORNEY

15-spring hill
16-carthage
WINNER-CARTHAGE(tuff call)

Gainesville vs. Lindale
Forney vs. Carthage

Gainesville vs. Forney

GAINESVILLE

Gobbla2001
09-25-2003, 01:53 PM
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, MonkeyJoe, baseball season is still a few months away... JK

MonkeyJoe
09-25-2003, 01:57 PM
just tryin to get a rise outta jason
its so easy
all you have to do is tell him that forney will lose.

Commerce Fan
09-25-2003, 02:11 PM
MonkeyJoe:
its so easy
all you have to do is tell him that forney will lose.I just can't see forney getting past Wills Point? Sorry forney guys! I just did not see enough to justify it.

jason
09-25-2003, 03:24 PM
MonkeyJoe:
its so easy
all you have to do is tell him that forney will lose.no, i know forney is beatable, all you have to do is stop the run...BUT, nobody in region II can do that, AND gainesvill will lose before the Regional Finals...and there is only 1 person on this board who can get a rise out of me and you sure as heck AREN'T one of them... :D

espn1
09-25-2003, 03:28 PM
jason:

MonkeyJoe:
its so easy
all you have to do is tell him that forney will lose.no, i know forney is beatable, all you have to do is stop the run...BUT, nobody in region II can do that, AND gainesvill will lose before the Regional Finals...and there is only 1 person on this board who can get a rise out of me and you sure as heck AREN'T one of them... :D Make sure you don't get a rise from me. HOLLA!

crzyjournalist03
09-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Won't Gainsville have to play Carthage before Forney would in the playoffs? I thought that's what happened last year, but I could be wrong.

Gobbla2001
09-25-2003, 03:46 PM
I think Carthage and Forney would have to play in the 2nd round, right? That'd be before G'Ville...

crzyjournalist03
09-25-2003, 03:54 PM
jason:
no, i know forney is beatable, all you have to do is stop the run...BUT, nobody in region II can do that, AND gainesvill will lose before the Regional Finals...and there is only 1 person on this board who can get a rise out of me and you sure as heck AREN'T one of them... :D Good to see people talking about those pictures of Anna again :D :D :D

jason
09-25-2003, 04:12 PM
crzyjournalist03:

jason:
no, i know forney is beatable, all you have to do is stop the run...BUT, nobody in region II can do that, AND gainesvill will lose before the Regional Finals...and there is only 1 person on this board who can get a rise out of me and you sure as heck AREN'T one of them... :D Good to see people talking about those pictures of Anna again :D :D :D haha....oh, yeah, i remember those... :D :D :D

Keith7
09-25-2003, 05:38 PM
jason:

MonkeyJoe:
its so easy
all you have to do is tell him that forney will lose.no, i know forney is beatable, all you have to do is stop the run...BUT, nobody in region II can do that, AND gainesvill will lose before the Regional Finals...and there is only 1 person on this board who can get a rise out of me and you sure as heck AREN'T one of them... :D 56, thats a number u need to remember...

its the average rushing yards the Gainesville Defense gives up

Chief Woodman
09-25-2003, 07:13 PM
56 is a number to remember. Because that stat will not last long, therfore all it will be is a memory. Not aying they have not done well, but that is too low to last all season.