PDA

View Full Version : texaaaasports.com

jason
05-09-2011, 09:39 AM
the 4a site changed URL's a few weeks ago to http://www.texas4asports.com/ but apparently the site is shut down now....

was a good place to get 4a scores on friday nights....

Blastoderm55
05-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by jason
the 4a site changed URL's a few weeks ago to http://www.texas4asports.com/ but apparently the site is shut down now....

We've migrated elsewhere. I'll PM you.

Emerson1
05-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Site was useless unless you wanted to know about Coastal Teams. Must have been a money pit.

Maroon87
05-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Site was useless unless you wanted to know about Coastal Teams. Must have been a money pit.

Sorry we weren't able to meet your lofty standards.

pirate4state
05-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Sorry we weren't able to meet your lofty standards. LOL it's like he has a radar ;)

Ranger Mom
05-09-2011, 10:57 AM

That had nothing to do with it!!

Emerson1
05-09-2011, 10:58 AM
It was still useless other then for when the downlow went down.

Ranger Mom
05-09-2011, 11:01 AM
It was still useless other then for when the downlow went down.

Your own brother didn't even think that.

Originally posted by jason

Emerson1
05-09-2011, 11:07 AM
The key thing there is someone related to me...

Ranger Mom
05-09-2011, 11:13 AM
The key thing there is somewhere related to me...

:confused: :confused: What???

Emerson1
05-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Was it really that hard to figure out?:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
05-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Was it really that hard to figure out?:rolleyes:

Not after you edited it!!:rolleyes: :p

eagles_victory
05-09-2011, 03:05 PM
I agree with Emerson might as well of been called the 4a region 4 site.

DDBooger
05-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I agree with Emerson might as well of been called the 4a region 4 site. That's probably more accurate than what Emerson is saying. We have a pretty good contingent of SATX, ATX area posters now. However, yes, most of the posters are regionally associated with the Coastal Bend. We all migrated together from the Caller forum to that board. DFW area and East Texas really has other boards they frequent. I noticed TexasHSFootball's board has pretty much died off. Used to mix it up in there with some Cove, Waco and La Marque posters.

carter08
05-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
That's probably more accurate than what Emerson is saying. We have a pretty good contingent of SATX, ATX area posters now. However, yes, most of the posters are regionally associated with the Coastal Bend. We all migrated together from the Caller forum to that board. DFW area and East Texas really has other boards they frequent. I noticed TexasHSFootball's board has pretty much died off. Used to mix it up in there with some Cove, Waco and La Marque posters.

Man, TexasHSFootball. I used to be all over that board back in the day. Haha.

Emerson1
05-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
That's probably more accurate than what Emerson is saying. We have a pretty good contingent of SATX, ATX area posters now. However, yes, most of the posters are regionally associated with the Coastal Bend. We all migrated together from the Caller forum to that board. DFW area and East Texas really has other boards they frequent. I noticed TexasHSFootball's board has pretty much died off. Used to mix it up in there with some Cove, Waco and La Marque posters. Cove has a strong following on the 5A site. 4A seems to be the only class without a website with users from throughout the state. Which I'm surprised because Aledo and Stephenville have a pretty big internet community.

sinton66
05-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Cove has a strong following on the 5A site. 4A seems to be the only class without a website with users from throughout the state. Which I'm surprised because Aledo and Stephenville have a pretty big internet community.

Why don't you obtain and run the site?

Sweetwater Red
05-09-2011, 06:30 PM
I'd like to see a 4A map like WOS87 did for 3A. Does anyone know if there is one out there?

Ranger Mom
05-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'd like to see a 4A map like WOS87 did for 3A. Does anyone know if there is one out there?

Didn't he do one for all classes at some point?

Old Green
05-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Didn't he do one for all classes at some point? I believe he did one on TexasHSFootball.com

Old Green
05-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Site was useless unless you wanted to know about Coastal Teams. Must have been a money pit. Have you checked out the new 4A board. They have the forums broken into region. Nice

Blastoderm55
05-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Have you checked out the new 4A board. They have the forums broken into region. Nice

Don't worry, the GP/Calallen fights WILL spill into the other region forums. :D

Maroon87
05-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Don't worry, the GP/Calallen fights WILL spill into the other region forums. :D

I took a vow not to threadjack and I'm sticking to it.:D

Emerson1
05-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Have you checked out the new 4A board. They have the forums broken into region. Nice
Didn't know one existed.

---

If I had the money I'd buy a site out and run it my way too...