PDA

View Full Version : T-Ball

Trashman
05-06-2011, 04:52 PM
My girls T-Ball team Mean Girls beat the Mall Rats 9-4. It was our first game of the year!:D

NastySlot
05-06-2011, 05:35 PM
hey you ever work with those girls on slap hitting from the left side..........perfect time.

zebrablue2
05-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
hey you ever work with those girls on slap hitting from the left side..........perfect time.

:iagree: All girls at age 5 should be forced to bat from the left side! That extra step and a half out of the box pays off down the road.. Can always switch back at age 10.:D

NastySlot
05-06-2011, 06:37 PM
how about another thing to do is teach them (young boys also) to hit fungo.......not to toss the ball too high and swing up..... but toss up and out in front and take the hands to ball on a level plane.............I learned at at young age....toss with right hand keep left on the bat...opposite of what most do.

I love working and teaching young kids....i love all practices........hate the games.

SHSBulldog00
05-06-2011, 06:44 PM
We start Tball at 4 in Sweeny.

95mustang
05-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
My girls T-Ball team Mean Girls beat the Mall Rats 9-4. It was our first game of the year!:D

Congrats coach.:clap: Are you having any luck getting them to hit the pitches?

coach
05-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
how about another thing to do is teach them (young boys also) to hit fungo.......not to toss the ball too high and swing up..... but toss up and out in front and take the hands to ball on a level plane.............I learned at at young age....toss with right hand keep left on the bat...opposite of what most do.

I love working and teaching young kids....i love all practices........hate the games.

i tossed with my left. it helped with my non dominant hand and it's motor skills. i can do both but i prefer with my left. also my forst dog's named was fungo....everyone always asked me what fungo was and why i named my dog that lol