PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing a buddy ever did was....

Cam
05-06-2011, 11:26 AM
the time we were freshmen in high school. My friend Ruben didn't believe it was possible to light a fart. Had never seen it done. I was spending a night at his home and we were just laying around in his room. (in separate beds may I add for you homophobes)...anyway, we were pretty much running out of things to talk about and getting sleepy when Ruben suddenly jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen. He came running back to the room, and all I saw was this stick match striking the wall. Ruben quickly placed it under his ass....standing up!! Next thing you know he's on fire and ran off into the bathroom. I'm basically crackin' up and really lost it when he came back holding up his underwear with about a 3 inch burn hole on it!! I told him that's what happens when you don't lay down during the procedure!! Afterall, fire does tend to "go up"! Can you say "singed ass hair"? To this day, I still make fun of him when we talk.......

pos yo no se......

BEAST
05-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Cam
the time we were freshmen in high school. My friend Ruben didn't believe it was possible to light a fart. Had never seen it done. I was spending a night at his home and we were just laying around in his room. (in separate beds may I add for you homophobes)...anyway, we were pretty much running out of things to talk about and getting sleepy when Ruben suddenly jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen. He came running back to the room, and all I saw was this stick match striking the wall. Ruben quickly placed it under his ass....standing up!! Next thing you know he's on fire and ran off into the bathroom. I'm basically crackin' up and really lost it when he came back holding up his underwear with about a 3 inch burn hole on it!! I told him that's what happens when you don't lay down during the procedure!! Afterall, fire does tend to "go up"! Can you say "singed ass hair"? To this day, I still make fun of him when we talk.......

pos yo no se......

Another classic Cam.:clap: :clap:

BEAST

PPHSfan
05-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Your friend Ruben sounds like a tool. :D

Glad my friends don't do stupid things.

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

you dont like G? :D

Cam
05-06-2011, 11:39 AM
And another Ruben "incident" in the 8th grade. So Ruben, another buddy named Oscar, and myself were at a local swimming pool. Afterwards, we hit the showers. During our toweling process, I hear Oscar say to Ruben, "Hey, what's that brown spot on your towel?" (Ruben's towel was white). Ruben looked at it and said, "it's a rust spot"....To which Oscar responded with "BS man, you just dried your ass with it...I saw you!".....laughter broke out.....the towel went in the trash can....and we were outta there.....laughed all the way home until Ruben got pissed....

pos yo no se......

PPHSfan
05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
you dont like G? :D

We are good friends, but GG never does anything stupid.

icu812
05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Stood up inside a very large tractor tire and while I pushed him down a very large hill. Hit a tree. Blood and nasty black tire water all over him.

Same guy spent weeks trying to catch a wild cat. Finally he caught it and was holding it. I came up and yelled WOW!! He didn't think it was so funny. Again blood.

Same guy and a tennis racket decided to do battle with a bumble bee nest. No blood just swelling.

Same guy smoked some dried flies I found on the window seal.

Same guy drank his own pee for $100.

Same guy shaved off his eyebrows for $100.

Watched another friend eat a live red wasp. He spit it out when it stung him but he wasn't going to quit so he put it back in and finished the job.

Watched another friend looked into a large firework to see why it didn't go off. Another friend with no eyebrows.

Good times.

GrTigers6
05-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Stood up inside a very large tractor tire and while I pushed him down a very large hill. Hit a tree. Blood and nasty black tire water all over him.

Same guy spent weeks trying to catch a wild cat. Finally he caught it and was holding it. I came up and yelled WOW!! He didn't think it was so funny. Again blood.

Same guy and a tennis racket decided to do battle with a bumble bee nest. No blood just swelling.

Watched another friend eat a live red wasp. He spit it out when it stung him but he wasn't going to quit so he put it back in and finished the job.

Watched another friend looked into a large firework to see why it didn't go off. Another friend with no eyebrows.

Good times. I think you need to do a better job screening your friends:D

PPHSfan
05-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Are you friends with W.E. Coyote?

Cam
05-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by icu812

Good times.

lol....you sound familiar!! You sure we haven't met??

icu812
05-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Are you friends with W.E. Coyote?

Ha Ha everybody needs a friend like this guy. Makes me smile everytime I think about him. Believe me I got more stories :D

OldBison75
05-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Reminds me of a friend of mine that did a lot of stupid crap. One time he wanted to see if he could use a sheet for a parachute and jumped off the roof of a hay barn. At the ER, getting his broken leg set, his dad told him that if he did not get his brain working soon, they were gonna buy him a tombstone with the saying, "Guys, watch this ****!", on it.

More tragedies to people with the phrase, "I dare you to __________" being the beginning of the end result.

Cam
05-09-2011, 11:16 AM

A tool? Hardly....this dude is a very successful businessman who spends his weekends on his 29 ft. sailboat on Padre..living the good life....I'd hardly call that a "tool"...a little crazy...yes....
wow...you have friends?

PPHSfan, you're alright! I don't care what folks on here say about you......:D

Bullaholic
05-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Cam
A tool? Hardly....this dude is a very successful businessman who spends his weekends on his 29 ft. sailboat on Padre..living the good life....I'd hardly call that a "tool"...a little crazy...yes....
wow...you have friends?

PPHSfan, you're alright! I don't care what folks on here say about you......:D

PPHSFan has a 42' Hatteras, cam....:D

RoyceTTU
05-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

I think Cam was refering that he might be on that 42 footer by himself cause he has no friends. :p

But then again he has G2, which is a conversation in it's own which in actual reality fits right in to this thread. :doh: :D

Cam
05-09-2011, 12:39 PM

well dang....if we're comparing sizes now....maybe we should get those two together and compare body parts or something.....:D Bull, you can be the judge...I ain't gettin' nowhere near that.....

Bullaholic
05-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Cam
well dang....if we're comparing sizes now....maybe we should get those two together and compare body parts or something.....:D Bull, you can be the judge...I ain't gettin' nowhere near that.....

Cam...rest assured I will never engage you in any discussion dealing with bodily functions or body parts---no way I could even begin to match you....:D

Cam
05-09-2011, 12:54 PM
he who dies with the most toys is still dead.......

Cam
05-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Cam...rest assured I will never engage you in any discussion dealing with bodily functions or body parts---no way I could even begin to match you....:D

Ah come on Bull, don't underestimate yourself....I'm sure you can put up a good fight!
A thought that just came to mind: Isn't it scary that I help design systems that help our military defend this country? Don't worry fellas....I really do work hard at that.....ever wonder how a Trident missile gets it's propulsion when it comes out of a submarine and out of the water before it ignites it's main boosters? I could tell you but then I'd have to shoot you......maybe some of you Navy fellas know.....

Bullaholic
05-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Ah come on Bull, don't underestimate yourself....I'm sure you can put up a good fight!
A thought that just came to mind: Isn't it scary that I help design systems that help our military defend this country? Don't worry fellas....I really do work hard at that.....ever wonder how a Trident missile gets it's propulsion when it comes out of a submarine and out of the water before it ignites it's main boosters? I could tell you but then I'd have to shoot you......maybe some of you Navy fellas know.....

LOL---Scary indeed, cam....Tell me how to find and track all the Ohio-class boats.....:D