PDA

View Full Version : Request of 3ADL Mods/Admins for tonight's playoff games

K-MAC Chuck
05-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Would it be possible to create a softball/baseball scores "Sticky" for tonight and/or tomorrow? While doing the LH softball broadcast I'll be happy to update the sticky, plus it'd be great to get other 3A scores off the same sticky.

Just a thought/request. Thanks..

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2011, 09:20 AM
How dare u tell this site how to do things... lol really good idea actually

Bullaholic
05-06-2011, 09:22 AM
LOL--When I first read your post, Chuck, my first thought was---"Wow, Is Chuck really expecting things to get that rough on the board during the playoffs?"

44INAROW
05-06-2011, 09:35 AM
it's a done deal.. I actually made 2 thread to avoid confusion.. of course, we all know someone is going to post softball scores on the baseball thread and vice versa lol :)

Old Tiger
05-06-2011, 09:36 AM
How about just final scores? Those threads will get real cluttered and will be hard to find final scores within it.

K-MAC Chuck
05-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
it's a done deal.. I actually made 2 thread to avoid confusion.. of course, we all know someone is going to post softball scores on the baseball thread and vice versa lol :)

Thanks VERY MUCH, 44! Your efforts are much appreciated..

and yah, you're right - I just hope it's NOT me who posts in the wrong thread! LOL

K-MAC Chuck
05-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
How about just final scores? Those threads will get real cluttered and will be hard to find final scores within it.

Good point, Old Tiger.. however, I requested the stickys for scores so (1) I could post updates to the LH game for other broadcasters and 3ADL folks and (2) I could get continuous updates on other scores and give them to our listeners..

44INAROW
05-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Good point, Old Tiger.. however, I requested the stickys for scores so (1) I could post updates to the LH game for other broadcasters and 3ADL folks and (2) I could get continuous updates on other scores and give them to our listeners..

and these aren't "Permanent Stickies" - just for the Friday/Saturday games........ to make it easier to find scores/updates. :) Good Luck to all the teams.. Cuero is playing a warmup game against Giddings tonight in Hallettsville. Should be a good one