PDA

View Full Version : Hey G2, remember this?

PPHSfan
05-05-2011, 10:53 PM
It was funny right up till the pepper spray.

Watch here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXuRLEBJMWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Gsquared
05-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Oh man, I cant get youtube at work anymore. Hey, how about a little car talk. Have you ever blown a rod?

PPHSfan
05-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh man, I cant get youtube at work anymore. Hey, how about a little car talk. Have you ever blown a rod?

No. But remember that time I had to come pick you up from the zoo because you blew a seal?

Gsquared
05-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
No. But remember that time I had to come pick you up from the zoo because you blew a seal?
Oh man, that was horrible. Blowing that seal and all that stuff spewing out after it was blown

PPHSfan
05-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh man, that was horrible. Blowing that seal and all that stuff spewing out after it was blown

I know. You made such a mess they told us to never come back, so you got mad and made me sneak over there with you the next night and steal that camel.

Gsquared
05-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I know. You made such a mess they told us to never come back, so you got mad and made me sneak over there with you the next night and steal that camel.
Exactly, I sent you there to steal the whole thing, not just that part of the foot :doh: