PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest

Bullaholic
05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Ron Artest is such an asset to the NBA.....:rolleyes:

Artest at end of Game #2 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Ron-Artest-gets-physical-ejected-as-the-?urn=nba-wp2622)

BEAST
05-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ron Artest is such an ass to the NBA.....:rolleyes:

Artest at end of Game #2 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Ron-Artest-gets-physical-ejected-as-the-?urn=nba-wp2622)

Couldnt agree more.

BEAST

SintonFan
05-05-2011, 10:25 AM

asset... yes

i know you did that on purpose lol ;)

BaseballUmp
05-05-2011, 12:02 PM
THUG

themsu97
05-05-2011, 12:32 PM
needs some professional help to control his emotions...

Emerson1
05-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
needs some professional help to control his emotions...
He has it.

eagles_victory
05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey you are talking about the guy who just won the NBA's citizenship award this season lol.

trojandad
05-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Hey you are talking about the guy who just won the NBA's citizenship award this season lol.

wasnt THAT a hoot ?!?!?

waterboy
05-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Well, at least he won't be doing any of that crap in Game 3. He was suspended for one game.:thumbsup:

eagles_victory
05-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Well, at least he won't be doing any of that crap in Game 3. He was suspended for one game.:thumbsup: Skip Bayless was upset he got suspended.

zebrablue2
05-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Well, at least he won't be doing any of that crap in Game 3. He was suspended for one game.:thumbsup:

Hate to see him get suspended, they were losing just fine with him in there... Sure hope the Mavs keep it going at home!!

Buckeye1980
05-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Ron Artest -= SLIME!

coach
05-06-2011, 02:47 PM
this could be a blessing in disguise. Lamar Odom is starting tonight. I have this terrible feeling that the Lakers win the next two...

XtremeCouture
05-06-2011, 03:14 PM

I heard about the suspension but hadn't seen the "clothesline" until just now. All I can say is this a joke. He barely touched the guy. It was just a lazy play at the end of a blowout. Did it really look like Artest was trying to hurt him? Bad move by the NBA, good move for the lakers as I don't see Artest being able to contribute in this series anyways.

coach
05-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
I heard about the suspension but hadn't seen the "clothesline" until just now. All I can say is this a joke. He barely touched the guy. It was just a lazy play at the end of a blowout. Did it really look like Artest was trying to hurt him? Bad move by the NBA, good move for the lakers as I don't see Artest being able to contribute in this series anyways.

are you high? it was a shot to the face. he was not trying to go for the ball whatsoever. it might have been a week shot, but by role he is suppose to be ejected and a possible suspension.

BEAST
05-06-2011, 04:04 PM
I wish he could play. Guys like him are easy to get going. Once they are hot, they will foul all day long.

On a side note, unless the Lakes learn how to stop the pick and roll, Dirk will continue to eat em up. That coupled with JJ and Terry, so far the Lakes D hasnt been able to get a handle on it.

BEAST

XtremeCouture
05-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by coach
are you high? it was a shot to the face. he was not trying to go for the ball whatsoever. it might have been a week shot, but by role he is suppose to be ejected and a possible suspension.

typical spurs fan. it looked more like he wanted to grab him to get a foul called. seriously, you're the one that is high if you think it was intentional lol

also he held him up. so yeah you're high

coach
05-06-2011, 04:11 PM
typical spurs fan. it looked more like he wanted to grab him to get a foul called. seriously, you're the one that is high if you think it was intentional lol

I hate the spurs lol. And even Phil Jackson said it was uncalled for. And how was he trying to grab him with the inside of his elbow? You don't grab someone by the neck. You try and grab him around te waist. This intentional and he deserved to get suspended. If it wasn't Ron and the rest of the laker nation would be furious and they aren't.

XtremeCouture
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by coach
I hate the spurs lol. And even Phil Jackson said it was uncalled for. And how was he trying to grab him with the inside of his elbow? You don't grab someone by the neck. You try and grab him around te waist. This intentional and he deserved to get suspended. If it wasn't Ron and the rest of the laker nation would be furious and they aren't.

we don't care because he shoots too many 3's lol. that dude is like 5 feet tall. it would be difficult for artest to grab him around the waist. then it would just look like he tackling him. either way he was holding him up because he knew the play was more aggressive than what he intended.

the only reason i can think of that artest wouldn't be crying is because he's calmed down and it's not like him to go off anymore.

coach
05-06-2011, 04:27 PM
we don't care because he shoots too many 3's lol. that dude is like 5 feet tall. it would be difficult for artest to grab him around the waist. then it would just look like he tackling him. either way he was holding him up because he knew the play was more aggressive than what he intended.

the only reason i can think of that artest wouldn't be crying is because he's calmed down and it's not like him to go off anymore.

That's funny. Lamar is a good 4 inches taller than attest and he was able to could jj appropriately.

forum_guy
05-06-2011, 06:15 PM
its funny how so many mavs fans think this is a good thing. Why would you not want Artest playing in the game? I have a feeling LA will win this game and then everyone can start the "Dallas will choke" conversation. We all know how those go right?

coach
05-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
its funny how so many mavs fans think this is a good thing. Why would you not want Artest playing in the game? I have a feeling LA will win this game and then everyone can start the "Dallas will choke" conversation. We all know how those go right?

No I forgot. What happened again?

Sweetwater Red
05-06-2011, 06:32 PM
I was a fan of Dallas back when they were just beginning to earn the 'choke' reputation.
Anybody else remember the Rolando Blackmon days? I do think they will pull this series out.
How they do in the next round is another story.