PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie's Peyton Little

ccmom
05-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Might not be wearing that ugly burnt orange after all...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/04/wylies-little-backs-off-on-oral-commitment-to-ut/

BEAST
05-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Might not be wearing that ugly burnt orange after all...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/04/wylies-little-backs-off-on-oral-commitment-to-ut/

She would sure look good wearing the maroon and white from A&M. She would be a nice fit for the current National Champs.

BEAST

ccmom
05-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
She would sure look good wearing the maroon and white from A&M. She would be a nice fit for the current National Champs.

BEAST

:clap: :clap: :clap:

NastySlot
05-05-2011, 10:30 AM
i just wish her the best of luck ......and hope she makes a choice that will make her happy.

she has a while before she has too.

eagles_victory
05-05-2011, 12:49 PM
She wouldn't be a fit at A&M under Gary Blairs system bad decision to go there if she decided that.

NastySlot
05-05-2011, 12:52 PM
stanford

eagles_victory
05-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
stanford I could see Stanford, Tennessee, Texas, and Uconn being the 4 best fits personally but you never know what she is looking for in a school.

NastySlot
05-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I could see Stanford, Tennessee, Texas, and Uconn being the 4 best fits personally but you never know what she is looking for in a school.

just curious what is Texas Identity right now....you know more about basketball than me.

eagles_victory
05-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
just curious what is Texas Identity right now....you know more about basketball than me. Well this year not having Cookie Reed hurt so they will probably play different with her, but they have some good young talent with Reed and Chassidy Fussell coming back both should be sophmores this year with Reed redshirting for a year. Losing the Nash sisters will hurt some but I think Fussells shooting and Reed inside will be pretty good. Fussell plays similiar to Peyton Little imo so I don't know what effect that had on her decision.

LionKing
05-05-2011, 01:52 PM
May mean nothing, but stories floating around that UCONN may have become involved in her recruiting, OU may be there as well, as I stated though, may be nothing.

eagles_victory
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by LionKing
May mean nothing, but stories floating around that UCONN may have become involved in her recruiting, OU may be there as well, as I stated though, may be nothing. If she wants to keep winning championship heading up to UCONN might be the best bet they will be down this year but Geno has locked up the number 1 player in the country in the 2011 and 2012 classes so if she went by the time she got there they would be back again.