PDA

View Full Version : 22-3A vs. 21-3A Round 1

RBARKER
11-09-2002, 05:46 PM
What does every one think about these match ups. I thnk Coldsprings will handle Hardin 35-14. Liberty/Orangefield game could go either way but I will pick Liberty by 7. BH/BC this should be a great game the way BH has been playing I dont think their ready to sit down after the first round BH by 7. I know I'm calling a sweep but this year is the best chance for one. During the years past BC usually got our 3rd place team and Newton would cream our 2nd place team Then BH would kill their 3rd place team. This years matchups are all going to be good except maybe the Coldsprings Hardin game. good luck to all of the teams go get em 22-3A

FBmania
11-09-2002, 07:08 PM
I agree Barker. This is a good chance to do it. But it will not be easy. I think each game has the potential to go down to the wire. It should be fun. 22-3A 3
21-3A 0 :D :p

BH vs BC Sat. 11/16 @ 7:00 pm Stalworth,Baytown.
Coldsprings vs Hardin Fri. 11/15 @ 7:30 pm
BH stadium, Mont Belvieu

<small>[ November 09, 2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

trojandad
11-09-2002, 10:42 PM
How in the wide wide world of sports did Liberty pull off getting a home field advantage in the first round? I could see that little advantage giving them the first round win.

Can anyone tell me anything about Hardin? I heard they have one hoss on the line but haven't heard much else. I do see where Splendora handled them fairly easily. Any help would be appreciated.

BigBoy85
11-10-2002, 05:21 PM
Hardin is pretty good but I dont think they're as good as Coldspring. Hardin as a good QB and RB that you have to contain cuz they run a lot of option, but shut the option down and you shut Hardin down. Their lineman are decent, they have a big boy at RT but he's not the best lineman they have. Their defense is line is not to good #72 is a DT, he's the best one, their LBs are pretty good but if you can get past them then your not gonna get tackled by the secondary. I belive that Coldspring will win this one by at least two scores.

AggieJohn
11-10-2002, 05:41 PM
Liberty has played the first round before at War Memorial Stadium and won..but their not playing here their playing at S.F.A.'s stadium in over in the beaumont region..... I look for Mr. Havard and Mr. Moss to have a good night...HAVE Fun Coldsprings...don't underestimate those Hornet's...that's their strength..

LP-DB
11-10-2002, 08:06 PM
explayer what are you taling about we play home friday night..get your story strait before you go posting stupid stuff..

# 80

AggieJohn
11-10-2002, 11:19 PM
LP-DB:
explayer what are you taling about we play home friday night..get your story strait before you go posting stupid stuff..

# 80Shut UP Blaine,

JK Blaine

I was just reporting what i read on the chronicle website....i know where the game is now of course....i was just reporting what i read

<small>[ November 10, 2002, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>