PDA

View Full Version : wont be releasing photos....

trojandad
05-04-2011, 01:08 PM
funny how the only ones saying not to release the photos are people that have already seen them?

also, let obama's approval rating go back down and watch how fast he releases them......theyre just milking it for all its worth....

MUSTANG69
05-04-2011, 01:11 PM
So much for transparency.:D

Old Tiger
05-04-2011, 01:14 PM
I don't think they should be released immediately but 3-6 months from here slowly start releasing the info.

Bullaholic
05-04-2011, 01:33 PM
No win situation either way, IMO. Releases will be called "fakes", and no release will draw the "hiding something" arguments.

Releasing the pics on a "need to see" basis is probably the best for a period of time.

Old Tiger
05-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
No win situation either way, IMO. Releases will be called "fakes", and no release will draw the "hiding something" arguments.

Releasing the pics on a "need to see" basis is probably the best for a period of time. reminds me of the tupac autopsy photos

bobcat1
05-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Who cares? But we will see them before the elections, you can bet on that.

PPHSfan
05-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Conspiracy theories won't work.

Too many people involved on this one.

The only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead.

Wil be comical to see the left defending conspiracy theories for a change though.

Should make for some fun discussions.

trojandad
05-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Conspiracy theories won't work.

Too many people involved on this one.

The only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead.

Wil be comical to see the left defending conspiracy theories for a change though.

Should make for some fun discussions.

you may be right, but when jackie kennedy required her memoirs to not be released for 75 years, it told me that she wanted to make sure that nobody from that original "cast of characters" would still be alive to weigh retribution on her loved ones left behind.....i would love to see what she has on a lot more than three people keeping a secret about her hubby.....

and i agree, the conspirators will be jumping the aisle.....lol

Black_Magic
05-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Nobody needs to see the photos. Even his own family and terror network say he is dead. We Need to take the high moral ground from now on. Thats why it was good that he was given a proper muslim burial. We dont need to torture people. Its against the gevea convention and these terrorist are enemy combatants. I know they would not have done the same but then again we are better than that. as for Obama in this deal, its clear some are not going to believe the government while he is president. those folks will gripe or what ever no matter what. those folks would never give him credit regardless of any facts.

VIDEO LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ)

WELL , He said he was gona get him back in 2008. and he did it.. Gotta give credit where credit is due..:rolleyes:

trojandad
05-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Nobody needs to see the photos. Even his own family and terror network say he is dead. We Need to take the high moral ground from now on. Thats why it was good that he was given a proper muslim burial. We dont need to torture people. Its against the gevea convention and these terrorist are enemy combatants. I know they would not have done the same but then again we are better than that. as for Obama in this deal, its clear some are not going to believe the government while he is president. those folks will gripe or what ever no matter what. those folks would never give him credit regardless of any facts.

VIDEO LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ)

WELL , He said he was gona get him back in 2008. and he did it.. Gotta give credit where credit is due..:rolleyes:

you may be right to take the high road, but even if its the correct response, im telling you it sends the wrong message to that culture of people.....to moral and decent muslims the high road is appreciated and respected, but it isnt moral and decent muslims associated with bin laden, they see it as a weak response and charges their batteries to attack a weaker foe again.....if anyone reads al jazeera's american boards even a little shows that humanity is wasted on them....

i get that moral people should do moral actions always, but war is different, the big difference with most of us that disagree on that issue is whether we truly are at war....if its just a police action thats one thing, if its war the mind has to be to beat the enemy first, worry about decor second....

Eagle 1
05-04-2011, 02:35 PM
No photos released.
How convenient. Of course we don't want our "liberal friends" at Capital Hill to look bad for killing a Muslim terrorist.
I for one believe OBL is dead, but I would have like to seen a picture.
Sooner of later a copy will get out.

AP Panther Fan
05-04-2011, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't look at the picture anyway.

I think what bothers me more is the fact that we buried him at sea so darn quick. I really wish they would have had others confirm his identity and death AND then dropped him off in the ocean.

I watched an interview with Michele Bachmann and I must say she impressed me. The gist of the interview was that now is not a time to show weakness and the US must be strong in their responses.

I am anxious to see what will come of all the intelligence gathered. I hope they are about to throw a great big cast net over a bunch of terrorists.

DDBooger
05-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Nothing weak about it. No one in the Arab world is even denying it. His daughter has said it. More importantly and nefariously, the ISI KNOWS we got him. Most of the even keeled representatives (which Michelle Bachmann isn't) have agreed with this. The brutal efficiency of it all has denied him a sense of worth in a time when muslims are fighting their oppressors. It's almost like we've erased him. Showing a gruesome pic later won't end up in better polling. :rolleyes: in fact, not using it now is probably going to hurt.

trojandad
05-04-2011, 03:44 PM
i agree not showing them will hurt him, thats why he will show them if polls get bad....

his polls didnt get better because he was erased, because hes forgotten.....is because hes dead.....not showing them is just more pc stuff.....

BEAST
05-04-2011, 04:24 PM
My biggest problem to this whole damn thing is why in the world did they tell the media we found a cache of computers and documents and so on? All that did is tell the terrorist that were tied to OBL to scrap any plans that had been made and move on. If things had been kept quite, we may have caught a whole lot more of them in the act somewhere.

BEAST

Bullaholic
05-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
My biggest problem to this whole damn thing is why in the world did they tell the media we found a cache of computers and documents and so on? All that did is tell the terrorist that were tied to OBL to scrap any plans that had been made and move on. If things had been kept quite, we may have caught a whole lot more of them in the act somewhere.

BEAST

beast---IMO,most of the folks in the big-time terrorism business know pretty well what it means when their No. 1 is caught with his pants down and would take corrective actions anyhow. The trick will be to use the intel before they have the chance.

zebrablue2
05-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I wouldn't look at the picture anyway.

I think what bothers me more is the fact that we buried him at sea so darn quick. I really wish they would have had others confirm his identity and death AND then dropped him off in the ocean.

I watched an interview with Michele Bachmann and I must say she impressed me. The gist of the interview was that now is not a time to show weakness and the US must be strong in their responses.

I am anxious to see what will come of all the intelligence gathered. I hope they are about to throw a great big cast net over a bunch of terrorists.

Well said and:iagree: