PDA

View Full Version : Wow..really?!?!?!?!

Txbroadcaster
05-04-2011, 08:24 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden_geronimo

BEAST
05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Dude it gets more stupid every single day. Peolpe are just looking for something to get offened over.

BEAST

theville
05-04-2011, 08:30 AM
How stupid.

bolshavik
05-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Im very upset..Have relatives that are indian..how dare they

buff4ever
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Why would anyone make issue over this?

I don't think it changes the way I view Native Americans.

STUPID

jason
05-04-2011, 08:38 AM
thats nothing...

good job silsbee isd...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/02/MNSI1JAT0E.DTL&feed=rss.news

Txbroadcaster
05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by jason
thats nothing...

good job silsbee isd...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/02/MNSI1JAT0E.DTL&feed=rss.news

have heard so many different versions of what happen on this that it is not even funny

theville
05-04-2011, 08:49 AM
What happened to common sense?

Feel bad for the cheerleader. I mean what part of that makes sense?

BEAST
05-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by theville

Thats just it. Common sense is no longer used. If there isnt an Ap for it, or a computer doesnt tell you what to do, we dont do it. Absolutely no free thinking going on anymore.

BEAST

bolshavik
05-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Thats just it. Common sense is no longer used. If there isnt an Ap for it, or a computer doesnt tell you what to do, we dont do it. Absolutely no free thinking going on anymore.

BEAST Except over here BEAST...But most don't like the free thinker.

Bullaholic
05-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Yep--no doubt about it--an insult to Native Americans. I advise using "Charles Manson" next time....

bolshavik
05-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Or Dahmer...Wait, We could upset all Serial Killers out there

Farmersfan
05-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Perhaps it needs to be stated to some of these people that Naive Americans aren't enemies of America but Geronimo certainly was. Just as Saudi Arabia isn't an enemy of America but Osama Bin Laden is. And Geronimo might be a folk hero for Native Americans but is that any different than Osama being a folk hero for Muslims or Saudis?

Ernest T Bass
05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
You could look at is as a heroic act, so that would make it an honor to have it named after you.
Of course, in 2001, we changed the name of the Afghanistan invasion from Infinite Justice to Enduring Freedom, b/c "only Allah can administer infinite justice".

Farmersfan
05-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by theville

Obviously we don't know the whole story! If it was found that this kid had in truth "RAPED" the cheerleader then he would be in jail right now. Apparently the "rape" wasn't quite what we are led to believe. And this cheerleader was perfectly within her right to not yell for whoever she deemed unworthy but just not as a cheerleader. "Common Sense" , as you put it, would tell us that if this were allowed then wouldn't the next cheerleader also be allowed to refuse to cheer for an ex-boyfriend who dumped her or a rival girl who beat her in some other competition? If you are willing take a honorary position as a SCHOOL cheerleader then you should be required to cheer for everyone without personal agendas............ But that's just me.

NastySlot
05-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Obviously we don't know the whole story! If it was found that this kid had in truth "RAPED" the cheerleader then he would be in jail right now. Apparently the "rape" wasn't quite what we are led to believe. And this cheerleader was perfectly within her right to not yell for whoever she deemed unworthy but just not as a cheerleader. "Common Sense" , as you put it, would tell us that if this were allowed then wouldn't the next cheerleader also be allowed to refuse to cheer for an ex-boyfriend who dumped her or a rival girl who beat her in some other competition? If you are willing take a honorary position as a SCHOOL cheerleader then you should be required to cheer for everyone without personal agendas............ But that's just me.

H.S. said the district superintendent, his assistant and the school principal told her she had to cheer for Bolton or go home. She refused and was dismissed from the squad

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/02/MNSI1JAT0E.DTL#ixzz1LOXWBQ96

not sure but I would guess this where most are talking about common sense..............just let it go at that moment and deal with it later...maybe the office with her parents etc.

Ranger Mom
05-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Obviously we don't know the whole story! If it was found that this kid had in truth "RAPED" the cheerleader then he would be in jail right now.

You have a lot more faith in our justice system than I do!!!!

Old Tiger
05-04-2011, 01:39 PM
God bless the American media and the fools who hang on everything they say.

Farmersfan
05-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You have a lot more faith in our justice system than I do!!!!

Not really mom! It's a long and drawn out issue but suffice it to say that rape is not always what it seems. Especially between high school kids..............

Ranger Mom
05-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Not really mom! It's a long and drawn out issue but suffice it to say that rape is not always what it seems. Especially between high school kids..............

I get where you are coming from. But if I was truly innocent, there is no way in hell I would plead guilty to a lesser charge.

There were also all the witnesses who said they were trying to get in the locked room to help her and the 3 guys that were involved escaped out the window, leaving clothes behind.

bp80884
05-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I heard they were imitially going to give Osama the code name "Lion" but they were afraid they would offend Rocket.

Second alternative was "Bobcat" but lord know you don"t want to piss off the Celina Bobcat nation.
Sounds sensible to me!

They settled on "Geronimo" cause it would offend less people off. Sounded sensible to me!