PDA

View Full Version : Wierdo in West VA. G2 relative???

bobcat1
05-04-2011, 06:24 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A West Virginia man found wearing women's underwear and standing over a goat's carcass told police he was high on bath salts.

Mark L. Thompson of Alum Creek was arrested at his home Monday. A criminal complaint in Kanawha County Magistrate Court charges the 19-year-old with cruelty to animals.

Sheriff's Deputy J.S. Shackelford says witnesses reported Thompson standing near a neighbor's pygmy goat in a bedroom. He was wearing a bra and female underwear. The goat had at least one stab wound.

Cpl. Sean Snuffer says Thompson indicated he had been high and "wasn't in his right mind."

Thompson was held on $50,000 bond Tuesday at the South Central Regional Jail. Jail records didn't indicate whether he had an attorney and no listed phone number was available.

Story Link (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/03/west-virginia-man-accused-killing-neighbors-goat-wearing-womens-underwear/?test=latestnews)

Gsquared
05-04-2011, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:eek: :eek: :eek:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A West Virginia man found wearing women's underwear and standing over a goat's carcass told police he was high on bath salts.

Mark L. Thompson of Alum Creek was arrested at his home Monday. A criminal complaint in Kanawha County Magistrate Court charges the 19-year-old with cruelty to animals.

Sheriff's Deputy J.S. Shackelford says witnesses reported Thompson standing near a neighbor's pygmy goat in a bedroom. He was wearing a bra and female underwear. The goat had at least one stab wound.

Cpl. Sean Snuffer says Thompson indicated he had been high and "wasn't in his right mind."

Thompson was held on $50,000 bond Tuesday at the South Central Regional Jail. Jail records didn't indicate whether he had an attorney and no listed phone number was available.

Story Link (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/03/west-virginia-man-accused-killing-neighbors-goat-wearing-womens-underwear/?test=latestnews)
I wanna party with that dude!

bobcat1
05-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I wanna party with that dude! Sicko!

Gsquared
05-04-2011, 07:00 AM
Sicko!
Me a sicko? I wanna know what you were "Googling" when you found that story!!!

bobcat1
05-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Me a sicko? I wanna know what you were "Googling" when you found that story!!! I was in the Texas Fishing Forum looking for the Hump Day Thread and there you were. :D

Gsquared
05-04-2011, 08:00 AM
I was in the Texas Fishing Forum looking for the Hump Day Thread and there you were. :D
Hahaha, man, I havnt posted there in a while. Im might need to go check in!