PDA

View Full Version : Steelers take Curtis Brown

buckeyebob
04-30-2011, 05:22 AM
Gilmer's own Curtis Brown (Texas Univ.) was draft in the 3rd Round #31 by the Steelers. This is a young man who has come from humble beginings to fullfil a lifelong dream. I just hope we have a season. Curtis will join Manual Johnson with the Cowboys as our alum pro players. Congratulations to Curtis.

trojandad
04-30-2011, 07:23 AM
i can just imagine how proud you guys are...much success and cudos to mr brown and his gilmer family.....

zebrablue2
04-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
Gilmer's own Curtis Brown (Texas Univ.) was draft in the 3rd Round #31 by the Steelers. This is a young man who has come from humble beginings to fullfil a lifelong dream. I just hope we have a season. Curtis will join Manual Johnson with the Cowboys as our alum pro players. Congratulations to Curtis.

congrats to curtis! he will join bellville's manny sanders there. 1 more reason to pull for the steelers, although it was hard for me at first!!!:D

poisoned10
04-30-2011, 09:45 AM

Don't forget Kenny Pettway.

Actually, no that I think about it, I think he is playing in the CFL.

Rabid Cougar
04-30-2011, 09:21 PM

Congrats to the young man but you will get into trouble from the PC police by saying "texas university". It is hurtful.

injuredinmelee
05-01-2011, 12:43 AM
what a great organizaion to get picked by!

buckeyebob
05-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
congrats to curtis! he will join bellville's manny sanders there. 1 more reason to pull for the steelers, although it was hard for me at first!!!:D

I was teed yesterday...asked WalMart where the C. Brown jerseys were...they had no idea what I was talking about.