PDA

View Full Version : The Second Spitter strikes again...kinda

Maroon87
04-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Somewhat old news, but it made me think of that Seinfeld episode...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6438616

Farmersfan
04-29-2011, 09:10 AM
People are so stupid sometimes. Pay the price of a ticket and they think it gives them the right to yell sexual inuendoes at the opposing players/coaches. Then when retaliation takes place the man acts all indignate that his kids had to witness it.......... What about the kids witnessing HIS behavior? Maybe the coach should have knocked out the man's teeth. At least then the man would truly have something to bitch about.

Blastoderm55
04-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Keith Hernandez?!?!

NastySlot
04-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Keith Hernandez?!?!

Hernandez was the Patsy....it was McDowell

NastySlot
04-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot

proven by Jerry as the "Magic Spit"....changing directions and angles.....had to be a second spitter.

Blastoderm55
04-29-2011, 10:04 AM

Nice game, pretty-boy.

NastySlot
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Nice game, pretty-boy.

I love Seinfeld.......a favorite of mine is when Frank Costanza can't cook cause of how the men in his unit got sick from the spoiled beef and too much seasoning he added....the flashback is hilarious....with the music background-adiago for strings (music from platoon)....Seinfeld is classic.

Maroon87
04-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Seinfeld is classic.

Totally agree...I used to watch or record it every week. Now I'm slowly assembling the whole DVD collection.:cool:

Emerson1
04-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
People are so stupid sometimes. Pay the price of a ticket and they think it gives them the right to yell sexual inuendoes at the opposing players/coaches. Then when retaliation takes place the man acts all indignate that his kids had to witness it.......... What about the kids witnessing HIS behavior? Maybe the coach should have knocked out the man's teeth. At least then the man would truly have something to bitch about.
What? Did I miss where it said the guy with the kids was yelling innuendos? He just told him there were kids in the crowd and the coach went crazy. Although I do think the guy is exaggerating when eh says his kids were freaking out. They probably had no idea what was even going on.

Farmersfan
04-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What? Did I miss where it said the guy with the kids was yelling innuendos? He just told him there were kids in the crowd and the coach went crazy. Although I do think the guy is exaggerating when eh says his kids were freaking out. They probably had no idea what was even going on.

The reason the coach came over in the first place was because the man yelled something about them being a gay threesome! Or did I read the story wrong?

Farmersfan
04-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Straight from the article:

"Are you guys a homo couple or a threesome?"

bolshavik
04-29-2011, 02:36 PM
if you guys love Seinfield have yall seen Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO??? It is by Larry David (co creator of Sinfield) and is even better that SF...Plus anything goes on HBO... :)

Maroon87
04-29-2011, 02:48 PM
If you "like" Seinfeld on Facebook you'll get a classic Seinfeld quote on your wall every day.

Here's today's quote, from George:

"You know what I would like to do? I would really like to have sex with a tall woman. I mean really tall. Like a giant. Like six five! …See this is all I think about, sleeping with a giant!"

:cool: