PDA

View Full Version : Am I dreaming? Mavs win first round series

GrTigers6
04-29-2011, 05:03 AM
Wow i cant believe it. Maybe they have figured something out, :D
we will know if they manage to beat the lakers

Farmersfan
04-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Congrats to the Mavs on getting through the first round. The Lakers series will also be very tough but I don't think the Lakers match up with the Mavs as well as the Blazers did. Except for Kobe of course. Kobe is the Mav killer. But I have to say I am getting really, really tired of these games starting at 9:45 in Dallas. I can't stay up until 12:30 and get up at 5:00 to go to work very often. I'm getting too old for that crap!

GrTigers6
04-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Me too, Its crazy!

OldNavy
04-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
. But I h..ave to say I am getting really, really tired of these games starting at 9:45 in Dallas. I can't stay up until 12:30 and get up at 5:00 to go to work very often. I'm getting too old for that crap!

TiVo or DVR? I find I can watch a game in just about half the time. Oh, Go Mavs!

zebrablue2
04-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Congrats to the Mavs on getting through the first round. The Lakers series will also be very tough but I don't think the Lakers match up with the Mavs as well as the Blazers did. Except for Kobe of course. Kobe is the Mav killer. But I have to say I am getting really, really tired of these games starting at 9:45 in Dallas. I can't stay up until 12:30 and get up at 5:00 to go to work very often. I'm getting too old for that crap!

may I suggest the power nap mode for the next 10 days!:D
now come on mavs and beat those darn lakees!!!