PDA

View Full Version : another award for an amazing spouse....

trojandad
04-29-2011, 12:25 AM
had to brag on my sweetie again...

in her engineering studies at a&m, she has been inducted tonight into chi epsilon, a nationwide engineering group only accepting the top 10% engineering students from each university....

to kick butt like that after coming back to school after an almost 10 yr layoff to give me and raise a daughter, to hold her on with students a dozen years younger than her at a world class engineering school, to put up with all my illness problems and still keep a great home and look as good as she does....

you've worked your butt off, honey and you deserve a couple of dozen bows......

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n489/trojandad/?action=view&current=feliciak.jpg

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2011, 12:29 AM
What kinda engineering?

trojandad
04-29-2011, 12:45 AM
civil, emphasis on structural, the most demanding civil course, according to the dean of the engineering school.....:nerd:

GrTigers6
04-29-2011, 04:59 AM
tell her congrats, Not easy to do while raising a family.
:clap: :clap:

ronwx5x
04-29-2011, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
tell her congrats, Not easy to do while raising a family.
:clap: :clap:

My highest congrats also, but being in the top 10% is more than 90% can do, keeping a home and family or not. I know I couldn't do it.

garciap77
04-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
had to brag on my sweetie again...

in her engineering studies at a&m, she has been inducted tonight into chi epsilon, a nationwide engineering group only accepting the top 10% engineering students from each university....

to kick butt like that after coming back to school after an almost 10 yr layoff to give me and raise a daughter, to hold her on with students a dozen years younger than her at a world class engineering school, to put up with all my illness problems and still keep a great home and look as good as she does....

you've worked your butt off, honey and you deserve a couple of dozen bows......

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n489/trojandad/?action=view&current=feliciak.jpg

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/en/t3736.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-en.php?page=2)

Ranger Mom
04-29-2011, 08:51 AM
Congrats to your wife!!

BTW....they look more like sisters than mother and daughter!!!

NastySlot
04-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Congrats and Gig Em

pancho villa
04-29-2011, 11:10 AM
civil, emphasis on structural, the most demanding civil course, according to the dean of the engineering school.....:nerd:

Little Pancho is studying the exact same thing at A&M. Congrats!

Billy_The_Kid
04-29-2011, 11:14 AM
is there a thread for "what my dingy wife did today"

I love her to death and she is the best mom and wife any man can ask for but I think I could compete in this thread!

bigwood33
04-29-2011, 04:28 PM
First off, congrats! That is impressive indeed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Billy_The_Kid

I love her to death and she is the best mom and wife any man can ask for but I think I could compete in this thread!

I agree on this. My wife is awesome but more than a little dingy sometimes. She has come up with some classics over the years.

zebrablue2
04-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
Congrats and Gig Em

:ditto:

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2011, 07:24 PM
civil, emphasis on structural, the most demanding civil course, according to the dean of the engineering school.....:nerd: Nice. I'm taking quite a few civil courses. Very impressive accomplishments for your wife considering that she's keeping a home as a mom and wife as well. :clap:

1st and goal
04-29-2011, 09:30 PM
She must wear a cape underneath her blouse!

Awesome. and Trojandad, still praying for ya!

trojandad
04-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Billy_The_Kid

only place my sweetie seems dingy is in her choice of men....

44INAROW
04-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Congrats and Kudos to your wife TrojanDad.... :)

injuredinmelee
04-30-2011, 09:38 PM
very impressive! Congrats!

OldBison75
04-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Dude, I have a very good wife, but I am jealous of you today. So much love, so intelligent, and so caring and motivated. Who could ask for a better mate. God has already blessed you and with faith, the blessings will continue. Praying for you my friend.

injuredinmelee
05-01-2011, 12:41 AM
ttt