PDA

View Full Version : Gabriel's Last Breath

poisoned10
04-28-2011, 10:42 AM
I didn't want to hijack the "The Voice" thread, so I'm starting this one.

I'm trying to help spread the word on my brother's band 'Gabriel's Last Breath.'

They have been be featured on WGN radio in Chicago when they did a show for A Safe Haven, which is a safe house for those who have served in the military and have fallen on hard times. They were both in the Marines at the time which made it more special and at home to them.

They were also on one of the local news stations there and did a live performance on TV.

They also have music that they wrote and performed for a commercial about the Marines Special Operations Command.

Please check them out and like their Facebook page and help me spread the word about them.

Thanks!

MARSOC Recruitment Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyawbua1wEc)

Perfect Place by Gabriel's Last Breath (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiqkFUAgg1c)

Gabriel's Last Breath live on WGN radio Chicago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd4B8D34ZOw)

STANG RED
04-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Wow they are good! I wish them lots of luck.

Which one is your brother? I watched the perfect place rehersal in their motel room. very nice.

poisoned10
04-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Wow they are good! I wish them lots of luck.

Which one is your brother? I watched the perfect place rehersal in their motel room. very nice.

He is the one playing the acoustic on the left with the star on his hat.

waterboy
04-28-2011, 11:01 AM
They're good. Must run in the family. Your uncle used to strum the guitar pretty good in high school. Does he still play?

STANG RED
04-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by poisoned10
He is the one playing the acoustic on the left with the star on his hat.

Hes very good. Almost a classical spanish guitar style. I hope they make it huge.

poisoned10
04-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
They're good. Must run in the family. Your uncle used to strum the guitar pretty good in high school. Does he still play?

Well it missed me. Musical skills anyways.

If you're talking about Richard, I think he does. I know several years ago he was in a band and went around and played quite a bit. Now I think he just plays at his Church.

poisoned10
04-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Hes very good. Almost a classical spanish guitar style. I hope they make it huge.

Thanks!

We all hope so as well.

They are in New York right now doing some recordings and have been talking with various record labels. He has mentioned something with Paramount also doing movie soundtracks.

The way he talks, something could be coming pretty soon.

It also helps that their manager is in pretty good with several big wigs in the music industry.

waterboy
04-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Well it missed me. Musical skills anyways.

If you're talking about Richard, I think he does. I know several years ago he was in a band and went around and played quite a bit. Now I think he just plays at his Church.
Yep. I sure wasn't talking about Ron..:D Does Ron even play? I remember Richard, Joe Lynn, and Phillip playing at our school talent shows. They were very good. Good enough that I think they could've kept going and eventually made a career of it, in my opinion. Hope your brother hits it big.:clap:

poisoned10
04-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yep. I sure wasn't talking about Ron..:D Does Ron even play? I remember Richard, Joe Lynn, and Phillip playing at our school talent shows. They were very good. Good enough that I think they could've kept going and eventually make a career of it, in my opinion. Hope your brother hits it big.:clap:

I've never heard Ron play, but that doesn't mean he doesn't or hasn't.

He used to play a lot, but I don't think he plays nearly as much as he used to.

poisoned10
06-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Just found out that my brother and Gabriel's Last Breath will be opening for the Blues Brothers and Boston Aug. 23-25 at Soldier Field in Chicago!

waterboy
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Just found out that my brother and Gabriel's Last Breath will be opening for the Blues Brothers and Boston Aug. 23-25 at Soldier Field in Chicago!
:eek: Wow! How cool!:clap:

zebrablue2
06-02-2011, 06:57 PM

:clap: Here's wishing him and the band all the best!!!

LionFan72
06-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Dang, they are good. Wish them luck, the music industry is tough!

icu812
06-03-2011, 10:55 AM
They sound great!!