PDA

View Full Version : Greendawg/Old Dog talk to me.

Cam
04-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Well, my boy is gettin' the itch to continue playin'. Came home yesterday with copies of all his games on DVD. Told him it was entirely up to him. I still don't think he'll do it cause he's on a mission with his academics and doesn't want any interference. But, we've taken some steps "just in case" and contacted the coaching staff at ASU. They were very nice and the defensive coordinator wants highlight video asap to check him out. Man, I don't know. Deep down I'd rather just see him concentrate on school. Plus, momma & daddy don't have to worry about injuries all over again...But, I don't want him having any regrets so we've left it up to him. What do ya think? Give me some parental advice....

Hey Greendawg..maybe we'll include the video clip of your boy and mine abusing that Salado kid on a punt return. Member that? Salado boy started throwing punches and my kid gets thrown out for fighting......:thinking:

LeonJr
04-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Leon says "Pray"

greendawg84
04-28-2011, 11:00 AM
My thoughts knowing your boy like I think I do . Let him get after it .

Pros
It will keep him busy.
I think he could be an impact player for them.

Cons
Takes a lot of time away from his studies.
Injuries
Gas money for you to go watch all his games. LOL

I think he will try it for a season , but will find he wants to work on grades more than he wants to play football.

I would like to see the clip again of the Salado game, that was a great one.

That Salado boy plays baseball also , made for some interesting games to say the least.