PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious shower hairs...

Cam
04-27-2011, 03:22 PM
How many of you have gone to visit a relative (or friends), and, while taking a shower something catches your attention! You notice right in front of you a suspicious-lookin' curly hair on the shower wall about 6'6" high (if not higher!) Now you gotta ask yourself, how did it get up there so high? I've never figured it out....... :thinking:

RoyceTTU
04-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Water pressure that I can only dream of :D I hate a bad shower head :mad:

Ranger Mom
04-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I hate a bad shower head :mad:

:eek: :eek:

I left a single word out of that when I read it....gave it an entirely different meaning!!:doh:

waterboy
04-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I left a single word out of that when I read it....gave it an entirely different meaning!!:doh:
:eek: :eek: :doh: :tisk: Shame on you!!:tisk:

Bullaholic
04-27-2011, 03:33 PM

:o :D

Ranger Mom
04-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:eek: :eek: :doh: :tisk: Shame on you!!:tisk:

It was an honest mistake...it was a little bitty word!!:p

TheDOCTORdre
04-27-2011, 03:58 PM

I bet he hates that too

trojandad
04-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Cam
How many of you have gone to visit a relative (or friends), and, while taking a shower something catches your attention! You notice right in front of you a suspicious-lookin' curly hair on the shower wall about 6'6" high (if not higher!) Now you gotta ask yourself, how did it get up there so high? I've never figured it out....... :thinking:

well, i'm 6'4".....what are you doing in my shower ?!?!

j/k :p

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-27-2011, 04:52 PM

No such thing as a bad shower head;)

Cam
04-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
well, i'm 6'4".....what are you doing in my shower ?!?!

j/k :p

LOL! Well, I did say, "if not higher"....heeheehee....

bobcat1
04-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I hate a bad shower head :mad:

I left a single word out of that when I read it....gave it an entirely different meaning!!:doh: Is that the kind after a good nights sleep? :D

44INAROW
04-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
OMG - :blush: :blush: :spitlol:

Old LB
04-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

Yes there is, you need more showers. :doh:

Phantom Stang
04-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Well, that's better than stepping into your OWN shower, and finding a short curly red hair down by the drain, when both you and your spouse are dark headed.:eek:

Cam
04-28-2011, 09:21 AM
All this hair talk....and speakin' of, how come I'm gettin' this one persistent hair growing on my ear lobe? I pluck that sucker and it keeps comin' back.....

trojandad
04-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Cam
All this hair talk....and speakin' of, how come I'm gettin' this one persistent hair growing on my ear lobe? I pluck that sucker and it keeps comin' back.....

and what wouldnt we trade to have that one hair relocate a little further north?!?!:D

greendawg84
04-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Its called age , hair starts growing everywhere BUT where you want it to grow.

BEAST
04-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by greendawg84
Its called age , hair starts growing everywhere BUT where you want it to grow.

That aint no joke. I can grow the Sherwood Forrest on the back of my neck, but I cant get anything on top. They just keep disappearing.

BEAST

Cam
04-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
That aint no joke. I can grow the Sherwood Forrest on the back of my neck, but I cant get anything on top. They just keep disappearing.

BEAST

Being a lion, a Sherwood Forest on the neck might not be a bad thing. Having a mane will only show the true fan you are.....

BEAST
04-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Cam
Being a lion, a Sherwood Forest on the neck might not be a bad thing. Having a mane will only show the true fan you are.....

LOL. Trust me, its not a good thing.

BEAST