PDA

View Full Version : Obama Birth Certificate - Sports Related

RoyceTTU
04-27-2011, 01:10 PM
So..... did the power and persuasion of Donald Trump cause Obama to finally relinquish his BC this A.M. or.......

Was it Tommy Tuberville. TT was on the Hanity show last night and said

“Obviously there’s got to be something on there that he doesn’t want anyone to see,” Tuberville said to Hannity. “I don’t understand it. I’m an American. I don’t understand why we just go through this. I think it just continues to divide the country.”

:thinking: :thinking:

LOL, I doubt it but it cracked me up. :D

RoyceTTU
04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Tommy-Tuberville-successfully-forces-release-of-?urn=ncaaf-wp1005

better article. It's pretty funny.

Blastoderm55
04-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Has any other politician been forced to make their birth certificate public in this manner? Why Obama? That this was even made an issue speaks volumes as to how asinine our politics and media have become.

BEAST
04-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Has any other politician been forced to make their birth certificate public in this manner? Why Obama? That this was even made an issue speaks volumes as to how asinine our politics and media have become.

True. All Presidental nominees have to show their creds to somebody. Most are willing to make it known if anyone asks. The problem is, Barry did all he could to hide his.

BEAST

Blastoderm55
04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
True. All Presidental nominees have to show their creds to somebody. Most are willing to make it known if anyone asks. The problem is, Barry did all he could to hide his.

BEAST

Did all he could to hide it? Jeez, slam him for hiding it, now they're slamming him for revealing it. Just can't win. I don't think he was hiding it, I think he was ignoring it, as its a non-issue. I doubt he would have made it through primary school, college, and into Congress without having residence verified at some point or another.

MUSTANG69
04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I think he should now have to prove it is not a "fake".:devil:

RoyceTTU
04-27-2011, 01:50 PM
The only thing to get form this, is the power of TT :devil:

STANG RED
04-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Still doesnt look like a birth certificate to me. The document I saw, is the same one they have been saying existed all along, but it's not a birth certificate. Maybe thats all they use in Hawaii though, I dont know.
I just know the man is the worst President in history, and will be voted out next year. It's a toss up as to who will win though, but I'm still leaning toward Huckabee myself.

Black_Magic
04-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Still doesnt look like a birth certificate to me. The document I saw, is the same one they have been saying existed all along, but it's not a birth certificate. Maybe thats all they use in Hawaii though, I dont know.
I just know the man is the worst President in history, and will be voted out next year. It's a toss up as to who will win though, but I'm still leaning toward Huckabee myself. THis is all a Hoot IMO.. Here it all stackes up.. 1) In order for this to be a fake then his parents would have had to fake BOTH Birth anouncements in the news papers that week... WHY DO THAT?? well he is already considered a US citizen by birth because his mother was a US citizen... SO it cant be that.. SO the only thing left is that they would have to FAKE his Birth Certificate AND TWO news paper birth anouncments back in August of 1961... WHY?? So he could be a president later in life?? HAHAHA.. What A HOOT. WE are talking 1961 folks. Pre civil rights act america and his mom was white and dad was black... OH IM SURE THEY FAKED IT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE COULD BE PRESIDENT OF THE US SOME DAY...:doh: :doh: :hand: Give me a break!:clap: AND he will be re elected wait and see..

Bullaholic
04-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
THis is all a Hoot IMO.. Here it all stackes up.. 1) In order for this to be a fake then his parents would have had to fake BOTH Birth anouncements in the news papers that week... WHY DO THAT?? well he is already considered a US citizen by birth because his mother was a US citizen... SO it cant be that.. SO the only thing left is that they would have to FAKE his Birth Certificate AND TWO news paper birth anouncments back in August of 1961... WHY?? So he could be a president later in life?? HAHAHA.. What A HOOT. WE are talking 1961 folks. Pre civil rights act america and his mom was white and dad was black... OH IM SURE THEY FAKED IT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE COULD BE PRESIDENT OF THE US SOME DAY...:doh: :doh: :hand: Give me a break!:clap:

The technology did not exist then to do produce a fool-proof fake, BM---now, maybe a different story--especially given the amount of time that this issue has been raging. Not saying anything either way, but it does look strange that if this certificate existed that it is only now being released into the public domain instead of laying the question to rest right away.

STANG RED
04-27-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
THis is all a Hoot IMO.. Here it all stackes up.. 1) In order for this to be a fake then his parents would have had to fake BOTH Birth anouncements in the news papers that week... WHY DO THAT?? well he is already considered a US citizen by birth because his mother was a US citizen... SO it cant be that.. SO the only thing left is that they would have to FAKE his Birth Certificate AND TWO news paper birth anouncments back in August of 1961... WHY?? So he could be a president later in life?? HAHAHA.. What A HOOT. WE are talking 1961 folks. Pre civil rights act america and his mom was white and dad was black... OH IM SURE THEY FAKED IT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE COULD BE PRESIDENT OF THE US SOME DAY...:doh: :doh: :hand: Give me a break!:clap: AND he will be re elected wait and see..

I never said it was a fake. Go back and read my post. And yes he will get beat, and beat badly!!!

RoyceTTU
04-27-2011, 02:17 PM
I think some are missing the point of this post:doh: :doh: :doh: :p

Bullaholic
04-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

Maybe you should have posted the sports part first, Royce. The "lead in hook" was pretty clever, though....:D

bolshavik
04-27-2011, 02:31 PM
I LOVE OBAMA AS PRESIDENT

STANG RED
04-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

Seriously though, how many threads have you seen on here actually stay on topic for more than just a few posts? Especially during this time of year. All you gotta do is crack the door open just a bit, somebodies gonna kick it wide open pretty quick. :D

RoyceTTU
04-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Seriously though, how many threads have you seen on here actually stay on topic for more than just a few posts? Especially during this time of year. All you gotta do is crack the door open just a bit, somebodies gonna kick it wide open pretty quick. :D

Well, tried the side door. I posted about Trump trying to get someone off topic to agree with me how Obama sits up at night watching what us folks from TTU have to say.:doh:

UPanIN
04-27-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm sure it's W's fault that he didn't give it up until now.

STANG RED is correct. Worst President EVER!

Eagle 1
04-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN

STANG RED is correct. Worst President EVER!

X3.....go ahead and deduct my 2 points for agreeing, I don't care.
The man has no sence of direction to be leading the most powerful country in the world.

carter08
04-27-2011, 04:04 PM
*worst president since January 2009.

espn1
04-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Heard the White House is selling Hawaiian Birth Certificates for $24.95

espn1
04-27-2011, 04:16 PM
After all this hope and change evreybody will be ready to French Kiss "W".

bobcat1
04-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Did all he could to hide it? Jeez, slam him for hiding it, now they're slamming him for revealing it. Just can't win. I don't think he was hiding it, I think he was ignoring it, as its a non-issue. I doubt he would have made it through primary school, college, and into Congress without having residence verified at some point or another. He did get foreign aid for school while he was in college. Just sayin.........Did he play sports while in college?

STANG RED
04-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Heard the White House is selling Hawaiian Birth Certificates for $24.95

Correction: They are "Certificates of Live Birth", which are only $1.95.:D But hey, that's a heckuva bargain. Apparently they are considered the same thing.;)

mwrams
04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
If the candidates the Repubikans have come up with so far is all they have...then Obama will be re-elected...and I'm an independent...even I can see the writing on the wall. Just sayin'

rockdale80
04-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
He did get foreign aid for school while he was in college. Just sayin.........Did he play sports while in college?

That isnt true either.:rolleyes: