PDA

View Full Version : Conversation with Leading Tight End.....

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Recently had a chance to sit down an chat with Jamie Garcia the states leading Tight End in recievng yards. He was unaware of his status up until this conversaiton he was pretty excited to find out this news from me :) Also more info will be reveled at our 20-3a Fall Banquet.

cliff says:
Whats going on Jamie?

cliff says:
Had an awesome year man

Jamie G eatin call cell says:
Yeah one of the best Diboll has had in a long time

Jamie G:
I had a great time this year with my fellow jacks!

cliff says:
An it showed it was awesome to see you guys make a run like you did, proud of you guys

cliff says:
Was you aware your the leading Tight End in revieing yards? How many did you have?

Jamie G:
i had 774

Jamie G:
really?!!

cliff says:
yup

Jamie G:
awsome!!

cliff says:
thats great :) everyone pretty shocked from around 3a

cliff says:
thats leading in all classifications from what i was told.

Jamie G:
someone mentioned that to me awhile back

Jamie G:
a reporter out of UT

cliff says:
I keep up with the stats an such an also some help from some people on a 3a football site www.3adownlow.com (http://www.3adownlow.com)

Jamie G: Really iv heard of them

cliff says: Well man i know you gotta get going but it was good chatting with ya good luck with that Scholarship outta houston.

Jamie G: Aight thanks man!

Just a short conversation with Dibolls Jamie Garcia thought you guys might wanna ge a little updates on what a nice young kid he is :)

kaorder1999
12-09-2003, 01:03 AM
hmmmmmmmm

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-09-2003, 03:09 AM
lol i know its that interesting.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-09-2003, 03:13 AM
lol i know its that interesting.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-09-2003, 04:54 AM
oops hit it twice :

CatsDen
12-09-2003, 09:31 AM
Can you tell me how many receptions and touchdowns Jamie finished with? 774 yards for a TE is incredible! Lehigh University Tight End Adam Burgen had 70 receptions for 840 yards and 6 TDs.