PDA

View Full Version : Etb

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 10:44 AM
You didnt by chance fall at the Grand Canyon did you?

Ernest T Bass
04-26-2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I was looking for Natalie Holloway. Figured that's the one place no one has looked yet.
Will go take me out there to pick up my Escalade?
Man, my neck hurts!

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Yeah, I was looking for Natalie Holloway. Figured that's the one place no one has looked yet.
Will go take me out there to pick up my Escalade?
Man, my neck hurts!
Id stay away from your Escalade right now. I think its been moved from where you parked and is being "processed" in a location you dont need to be at.

Ernest T Bass
04-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Ahhh, good idea. Maybe you and PPHS can go get it for me?

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Ahhh, good idea. Maybe you and PPHS can go get it for me?

Ummm yeah, I dont think so. I dont want any part of this one. Ill find a "scraficial lamb" to go fetch it for you.

Ernest T Bass
04-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Damn, my neck hurts! The fall was the perfect freakin' finale to one helluva week! Talk about hectic!

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Damn, my neck hurts! The fall was the perfect freakin' finale to one helluva week! Talk about hectic!
Yeah , I dont know how you executed that fall so well, barely even hurt yourself. On a different subject, can you bring back that shovel I lent to you?

Ernest T Bass
04-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I think I left it in the canyon. Seriously, that shovel wasn't worth a damn, anyway! I tried to dig a hole out by the tollway; could hardly break ground with it!

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 11:13 AM
I think I left it in the canyon. Seriously, that shovel wasn't worth a damn, anyway! I tried to dig a hole out by the tollway; could hardly break ground with it!
Yeah, well, I didnt know you were going to use it there. I said use it on the OTHER side of the tollway from where you were at. The field I was talking about was plowed so the shovel woulda been perfect.

Ernest T Bass
04-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Well, be more specific next time!

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Well, be more specific next time!
Sorry, just thought it was implied. Like that handy work up north?

garciap77
04-26-2011, 10:19 PM
:thinking: Ernest T Bass = Gsquared :thinking:

Ernest T Bass
04-26-2011, 10:20 PM
I thought I was TxBroadcaster?

BaseballUmp
04-26-2011, 10:22 PM
wait etb is g2 txb and farmersfan? ban this man/men!

Gsquared
04-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
wait etb is g2 txb and farmersfan? ban this man/men!
:hairpunk:

Txbroadcaster
04-27-2011, 06:44 AM
I thought I was TxBroadcaster?

HAHAHAHA I had forgot about that thread lol

btw terrible job of hiding your work ETB..how is the neck?

Gsquared
04-27-2011, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
HAHAHAHA I had forgot about that thread lol

btw terrible job of hiding your work ETB..how is the neck?
He didnt freakin listen to me. I never once told him to go there and take a dive. And PANHANDLING? SERIOUSLY? WTH did he do with the cash I gave him before he left town ? There cant be that many "flops between here and Arizona, its all desert!

PPHSfan
04-27-2011, 07:19 AM
You gotta admit G, he did have a nice tan going. Did you see his picture? As far as the cash goes, it's been proven that ETB has poor math skills. Not to mention, poor spelling, poor grammar, and lousy judgement.:eek:

garciap77
04-27-2011, 07:35 AM
:thinking: PPHSfan = Gsquared = Txbroadcaster:thinking:

Ernest T Bass
04-27-2011, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You gotta admit G, he did have a nice tan going. Did you see his picture? As far as the cash goes, it's been proven that ETB has poor math skills. Not to mention, poor spelling, poor grammar, and lousy judgement.:eek:
Hey, you don't attack a man' s grammar!!

Txbroadcaster
04-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
He didnt freakin listen to me. I never once told him to go there and take a dive. And PANHANDLING? SERIOUSLY? WTH did he do with the cash I gave him before he left town ? There cant be that many "flops between here and Arizona, its all desert!

and the sad thing is..u taught that class how to hide the ones you love in the ground. You would think he learned something from that course

Gsquared
04-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
and the sad thing is..u taught that class how to hide the ones you love in the ground. You would think he learned something from that course
Exactly! Love em and Bury em. I remember that six week class like it was yesterday.