PDA

View Full Version : Elgin vs Navasota thoughts?????

Texas_Flash
11-14-2002, 04:13 PM
Tell me what are youre thoughts on this one??

BigRed01
11-14-2002, 04:22 PM
I think whoever wins gets beat in round 2 by either Barbers Hill or Bridge City. Too much talent from either one.

Pudlugger
11-14-2002, 07:02 PM
I've seen both teams play and I'm going with Elgin by 21. Elgin is by far the more physical and disciplined team . I can't believe they lost to Navasota early in the season but they are definately a better team IMHO. :D

Brahma73
11-14-2002, 07:32 PM
Navasota eeked into the PO's via a coin toss between them and Sealy and Columbus. They had just finished getting hammered by a fairly mediocre Columbus team by 17 points (coincidentally the exact number to for a three way tie for 2nd behind Bellville).

Bellville is a common opponent for both, and Elgin beat the bulls in a close one (their only blemish) and the Bulls handled the Rattlers. Shouldn't be that close, but there's something really eerie about Navasota. I saw them in the Bellville game and they have some real athletes! Their QB is quick as a cat and can throw it a mile. Seems like the chemistry just doesn't mesh though. Teams like that can sneak up on somebody.

Elgin by 10