PDA

View Full Version : Im off on Friday

Gsquared
04-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Now I just gotta come up with a lie to Mrs. Squared so she dont make do stuff like running errands and all that. Any suggestions? Was thinking about cookin a brisket and some ribs and telling her I need to spend all day doing that so I can donate it to a good cause. Then, I could sneak some Shiners in there too.

GrTigers6
04-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Now I just gotta come up with a lie to Mrs. Squared so she dont make do stuff like running errands and all that. Any suggestions? Was thinking about cookin a brisket and some ribs and telling her I need to spend all day doing that so I can donate it to a good cause. Then, I could sneak some Shiners in there too. Well, feeding your fellow downlowers is a good cause! :D

baseballcoach13
04-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I always say I am going to work in the yard. then i get sidetracked by fishing or something like that. But if you mow and rake a little it looks like you worked all day. Also burned a few hours fishing while i was 'working' on the lawn mower.

Old LB
04-25-2011, 12:30 PM
You should volunteer for security at the Larry Joe Taylor music fest. Should be plenty of Shiner there. :thinking:

Gsquared
04-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Well, feeding your fellow downlowers is a good cause! :D
Im puttin all ya'll on a diet! :D

bolshavik
04-25-2011, 12:36 PM
What ever happened to just tellin the ole lady " I ain't doing jack squat today"?

Gsquared
04-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by bolshavik
What ever happened to just tellin the ole lady " I ain't doing jack squat today"?
I do that most Saturdays but that leads to alot of dentist appointments.

waterboy
04-25-2011, 12:52 PM
G2, you've been married long enough now to steal your sack back....:D

Gsquared
04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
G2, you've been married long enough now to steal your sack back....:D
Its not a year till May 8th, I think it'll be after that date when I learn

jason
04-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
You should volunteer for security at the Larry Joe Taylor music fest. Should be plenty of Shiner there. :thinking: I am off Wed afternoon - Friday for that....

:D

Old LB
04-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by jason
I am off Wed afternoon - Friday for that....

:D

Better your liver than mine, can't hang with the kids anymore.

44INAROW
04-25-2011, 01:27 PM
well, if you and mrsG had been married longer, I would say you can tell her there are two options for Friday -
1) - spend the day in bed NOT sleeping OR
2) hang out and BBQ/drink all day..

#2 wins 9 out of 10 times (if you've been married long enough lol) :D

Pendragon13
04-25-2011, 01:47 PM
The only way to successfully pull this off is to "forget" to tell her you have the day off, and then get up and leave the house at your normal time. The getting up at the normal time defeats some of the purpose of the day off...but it's the only way to make sure you use it exactly the way you want.;)

Gsquared
04-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
The only way to successfully pull this off is to "forget" to tell her you have the day off, and then get up and leave the house at your normal time. The getting up at the normal time defeats some of the purpose of the day off...but it's the only way to make sure you use it exactly the way you want.;)
I could do that but id have to go sit at McDonalds waiting for her to leave for work.

44INAROW
04-25-2011, 01:54 PM
I could do that but id have to go sit at McDonalds waiting for her to leave for work.
oh, she's gonna be at work..... well, forget my suggestion :)

Gsquared
04-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
oh, she's gonna be at work..... well, forget my suggestion :)
Oh I am still considering your suggestion big time. Im pretty self sufficient in that department, if you know what I mean. I draw eye brows and eye balls on my right hand just so I dont feel wierd about "it"

RoyceTTU
04-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Oh I am still considering your suggestion big time. Im pretty self sufficient in that department, if you know what I mean. I draw eye brows and eye balls on my right hand just so I dont feel wierd about "it"

Maybe this link will help you so you don't feel wierd and don't want crazy eye balls drawn on your hand.

The Stranger (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20stranger)

:D :D

runtowin
04-25-2011, 02:43 PM
You could go get your car inspected/oil change etc and end up walking around at a Cabela's or Wal-mart or whatever you prefer. Although, the cooking of brisket and consuming beverages would be considered cooking dinner! Maybe you could do both.

LionFan72
04-26-2011, 08:46 AM
From the preponderance of most of your post, I venture a guess that you are "off" every day, what difference does Friday make? jk there son, enjoy your day of sunshine!:D :D :D