PDA

View Full Version : Spurs and Mavericks fans

TheDOCTORdre
04-23-2011, 10:22 PM
keep laughing at each other when the other team loses but it looks like neither team may get the last laugh this year

wildstangs
04-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Of course...Cuban will be whining about officiating as the lakers roll into the finals again.

TheDOCTORdre
04-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Of course...Cuban will be whining about officiating as the lakers roll into the finals again.

i think you mean as OKC rolls into the finals

BaseballUmp
04-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I think you mean Roc...oh wait

Sweetwater Red
04-23-2011, 10:38 PM
The NBA playoffs have started? :confused:

wildstangs
04-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The NBA playoffs have started? :confused:

Yes, and will last almost 2 months.

DDBooger
04-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i think you mean as OKC rolls into the finals :thumbsup:

wildstangs
04-23-2011, 10:46 PM
i think you mean as OKC rolls into the finals

Wouldn't be the worst thing..I like Kevin Durant.

Just please no whiney Cuban.

coach
04-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Wouldn't be the worst thing..I like Kevin Durant.

Just please no whiney Cuban.

Not worried one bit.... Just extremely pissed. The mavs will get out of the first round

Sweetwater Red
04-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Yes, and will last almost 2 months.

Oh okay. I quit following the NBA right after Joe Dumars traded Chauncey Billups. That was
the third time he screwed over Pistons fans. :rolleyes:

Fletch
04-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Absolutely the worst officiated sport next to soccer.

I'd rather watch wrestling...... better officiated. :kiss:

SintonFan
04-24-2011, 10:18 AM
keep laughing at each other when the other team loses but it looks like neither team may get the last laugh this year

not laughing here...
Memphis matches up very well against the Spurs.:nerd:

We all knew Portland would be tough.

The Western conference is much much harder than the Eastern conference, especially at the lower seeds.

Third
04-25-2011, 09:04 AM
No joke. Who wouldn't want to play the Knicks, Pacers or Sixers? I think NO, Memphis or Portland could sweep all three of those series.

Txstate06
04-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Last time I check the first team to win 4 games won the series. The grizz and blazers have both only won 2 games and everybody is ready to write off the spurs and mavs. Both teams have been here before.

buff4ever
04-25-2011, 09:50 AM
I haven't counted the spurs out yet, and if they get out of this series, they will make it to the western finals with ease. Then we will see what happens there. This series is the toughest match up we could draw. Pop just has to figure a way to win this series then he can coast for a little while.

eagles_victory
04-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Third
No joke. Who wouldn't want to play the Knicks, Pacers or Sixers? I think NO, Memphis or Portland could sweep all three of those series. No way those teams sweep any of those 3 teams.

Saggy Aggie
04-25-2011, 11:30 AM
No joke. Who wouldn't want to play the Knicks, Pacers or Sixers? I think NO, Memphis or Portland could sweep all three of those series. Dude the Knicks are pretty good. They hung tough with the Celtics despite Billups and Stoudemire being hurt.

eagles_victory
04-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Dude the Knicks are pretty good. They hung tough with the Celtics despite Billups and Stoudemire being hurt. What about the Pacers they should of on every game against the best team in the league.

Third
04-27-2011, 12:55 PM
In game 4 the Spurs looked old and slow. I think they're done. If they come back and somehow find a way to win this series it will be a small miracle.

waterboy
04-27-2011, 01:09 PM
In game 4 the Spurs looked old and slow. I think they're done. If they come back and somehow find a way to win this series it will be a small miracle.
True. I just ain't seeing the fire in their eyes that they showed earlier in the season. They look tired. I think they are done, too.

zebrablue2
04-27-2011, 10:47 PM

one small miracle happened tonight! way to hang in there SA!!!

bwdlionfan
04-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
one small miracle happened tonight! way to hang in there SA!!!

Thank goodness for Gary Neal

eagles_victory
04-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I haven't counted the spurs out yet, and if they get out of this series, they will make it to the western finals with ease. Then we will see what happens there. This series is the toughest match up we could draw. Pop just has to figure a way to win this series then he can coast for a little while. Are you going to kidnap Kevin Durant like they did Damon Wayons in Celtic Pride because there is no way the Spurs "coast easily" by the Thunder

Saggy Aggie
04-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Incredible finish in the Spurs game tonight

Farmersfan
04-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Last nights effort in pulling their playoff lives out of their arse might just be the thing to get the old, tired Spurs out of their decripitude.........:eek: I see that series being much more possible for the Spurs to win now than I did before last night. And I really felt the Mavs were done and even predicted a Blazer's sweep based on how the Mavs played going down the stretch in the regular season. But now it seems the Mavs are doing just enough to hang in there. This series should be over but in typical Mavs style they have allowed the Blazer's to hang around and it might just bite them. I really, really, really don't want the Mavs to let this thing go to a game 7. I will have to go fishing during that game because my negative attitude would go to record heights if they lost a game 7 at home in the first round to a team they have not lost to at home all season. Yet somehow the Mavs would find a way to do it TO ME! :( :( :(

Maroon87
04-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Thank goodness for Gary Neal

And thank goodness he picked that moment to finally make a shot in this series. He'd been laying bricks the first 4 games.

Farmersfan
04-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
And thank goodness he picked that moment to finally make a shot in this series. He'd been laying bricks the first 4 games.

He IS a 27 year old rookie in the NBA for a reason.......... Just sayin! :D

Maroon87
04-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
He IS a 27 year old rookie in the NBA for a reason.......... Just sayin! :D

Hey...in the playoffs sometimes the hero is the last guy you expect.:cool:

Farmersfan
04-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Hey...in the playoffs sometimes the hero is the last guy you expect.:cool:

It was about 1/2inch from being Mano who was the hero last night. Man what a great shot. I don't like Mano but that was one hell of a effort.

eagles_victory
04-28-2011, 12:00 PM
It is an upset if the Spurs win another game in this series the Griz are the better team.

Maroon87
04-28-2011, 02:37 PM
The funniest part about Neal's shot was the Grizzlies announcers...NBA TV was taking the Grizzlies feed and all they said after he hit the shot was " well apparently we're headed to overtime." lol. You know those guys had some cheezy line planned to use if the Griz won and Neal ruined it for them.:cool:

eagles_victory
04-28-2011, 02:39 PM
The funniest part about Neal's shot was the Grizzlies announcers...NBA TV was taking the Grizzlies feed and all they said after he hit the shot was " well apparently we're headed to overtime." lol. You know those guys had some cheezy line planned to use if the Griz won and Neal ruined it for them.:cool: Something like Z-bo with a Z-bound? i was like wth

Maroon87
04-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Something like Z-bo with a Z-bound? i was like wth

OMG...that was driving me nuts.:speech:

Farmersfan
04-28-2011, 03:24 PM
I have hated Zach Randolf from the first time I saw him play. Man I wish the Mavs could get him.....................:D :D

eagles_victory
04-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I have hated Zach Randolf from the first time I saw him play. Man I wish the Mavs could get him.....................:D :D I love Zach Randolph he is going to get you 20 and 10 every night beautiful old man game.