PDA

View Full Version : Gsquared

PPHSfan
04-21-2011, 07:00 AM
I'm in Lubbock TX looking for that happiness and I have not found it yet. That Mac Davis friend of yours is full of crap.

Farmersfan
04-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I'm in Lubbock TX looking for that happiness and I have not found it yet. That Mac Davis friend of yours is full of crap.

Per Mac Davis:

"Happiness is Lubbock Texas in your rearview mirror!" So you won't find it until you leave.........

Gsquared
04-21-2011, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Listen, head over to the Varisty tonight around 10pm. Go to the back door by the dumpster until Amos and Esparza come out. Ask them to take you to Ethel. You'll thank me later!

Farmersfan
04-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Listen, head over to the Varisty tonight around 10pm. Go to the back door by the dumpster until Amos and Esparza come out. Ask them to take you to Ethel. You'll thank me later!

Isn't this the night Ethel waxes his moustache?

PPHSfan
04-21-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gsquared
04-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
more like a mustache ride or somethin like that

PPHSfan
04-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
more like a mustache ride or somethin like that

I'm still in trouble at home for the Last time there was a mustache involved. I think maybe we should just cook some steaks and hang out by the pool with the girls next weekend. I can't do anything this weekend, I have the annual family get together where we all eat and show off our new coolers.