PDA

View Full Version : Where is LE Dad when I need him. (Track)

BEAST
04-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Me and LE had a lot of fun last year about this time. Sure miss the guy. That said, who says East Texas has all the speed? Brownwood has the 2nd fastest sprint relay in 3A. Only .3 seconds behind the 1st. Just imagine if Shipley could run.

I know you are looking down LE, enjoy.

BEAST

Old LB
04-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Who replaced Shipley?

Old Tiger
04-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Me and LE had a lot of fun last year about this time. Sure miss the guy. That said, who says East Texas has all the speed? Brownwood has the 2nd fastest sprint relay in 3A. Only .3 seconds behind the 1st. Just imagine if Shipley could run.

I know you are looking down LE, enjoy.

BEAST Just imagine if Brownwood would have beat Carthage....

Old LB
04-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Just imagine if Brownwood would have beat Carthage....

Rockdale would have still been at home watching.

BEAST
04-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Just imagine if Brownwood would have beat Carthage....

Son, step off. I'm sick of your wise ass. Be gone flea.

BEAST

BEAST
04-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Who replaced Shipley?

Josh Reece.

BEAST

Sweetwater Red
04-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Nice job of using LE Dad's passing as hook to promote Brownwood's relay team. Ass

bobcat1
04-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Rockdale would have still been at home watching. That's no schtick!

bobcat1
04-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Nice job of using LE Dad's passing as hook to promote Brownwood's relay team. Ass Dude.......really?

Old LB
04-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
That's no schtick!

Along with Celina. :D

bobcat1
04-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Along with Celina. :D And your point is? Celina is not thinking on track championships right now like 7 time is. They got 8 and want 9.:D

Old LB
04-20-2011, 11:23 PM
And your point is? Celina is not thinking on track championships right now like 7 time is. They got 8 and want 9.:D

The number 8 is questionable the way I hear it and track relates to football, you gotta try and stay on top of these things! :taunt:

hollywood
04-21-2011, 08:49 AM
LE Dad kept me rolling! I really miss his comments and know he's left a void on the DL. He was all about the East Texas speed, and had the right to be!

waterboy
04-21-2011, 08:56 AM
I miss LE Dad.:( Rest in peace, Carl.

Bosqueville
04-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Nice job of using LE Dad's passing as hook to promote Brownwood's relay team. Ass

:confused: really? I hope I just didn't catch the fact you were trying to be funny...

BEAST
04-21-2011, 11:39 AM

Hey screw you buddy. LE dad was very passionate about LEs track program. He and I had long discussions about track last year. He was one of the few on here that really liked track. ASS

BEAST

Billy_The_Kid
04-21-2011, 11:55 AM
cant we just all get along?? hehe ;) ;)

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Billy_The_Kid
cant we just all get along?? hehe ;) ;)

if we did that we would not be honoring LE DAD LOL

garciap77
04-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Josh Reece.

BEAST

I was wondering why he was not running the 400m at the district meet, then I saw him run the 200m; the young man is fast. I talked to him later in the day and he explained why he was running the 200m instead of the 400m. I have talked with Josh the last couple of years and he is a very polite young man. Coach Hood has done wonders with Brownwood’s track program. He really knows how to get the best out of his athletes. Good luck in regionals.

BEAST
04-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I was wondering why he was not running the 400m at the district meet, then I saw him run the 200m; the young man is fast. I talked to him later in the day and he explained why he was running the 200m instead of the 400m. I have talked with Josh the last couple of years and he is a very polite young man. Coach Hood has done wonders with Brownwood’s track program. He really knows how to get the best out of his athletes. Good luck in regionals.

Yea, Josh is an unknown. I think he went low 22 in the 200m. And yes, Coach Hood is unreal. Good luck to you guys as well.

BEAST

nobogey72
04-21-2011, 01:37 PM
BEAST,

Who is the other kid besides Stehl that is a good vaulter? Does he play any other sports?

BEAST
04-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
BEAST,

Who is the other kid besides Stehl that is a good vaulter? Does he play any other sports?

Cade Johnson. He was one of our slot recievers.

BEAST

gatordaze
04-21-2011, 02:22 PM
And your point is? Celina is not thinking on track championships right now like 7 time is. They got 8 and want 9.:D

Don't be so sure...

Bobcats have the fastest mile relay in the region! 3.18

BEAST
04-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Don't be so sure...

That is a very good time.

BEAST

Billy_The_Kid
04-21-2011, 02:37 PM
to be honest I never knew or dont remember LE DAD. It sounds like he was a very liked and good person. If he preached East Texas speed then he was also a very smart personk. I know aboslutely nothing about track but Im all up for debating east vs west TX speed! LOL

Ranger Mom
04-21-2011, 02:48 PM
to be honest I never knew or dont remember LE DAD. It sounds like he was a very liked and good person. If he preached East Texas speed then he was also a very smart personk. I know aboslutely nothing about track but Im all up for debating east vs west TX speed! LOL

He was a great guy, and when his son logged onto his dad's (LE Dad) username and told us of his tragic passing.....well, I just cannot express the grief we felt here!!!!

44INAROW
04-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Don't be so sure...

That's very fast......... will be interesting to see what their Regional time is..

TheDOCTORdre
04-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He was a great guy, and when his son logged onto his dad's (LE Dad) username and told us of his tragic passing.....well, I just cannot express the grief we felt here!!!!

does anyone know how his kids are doing?

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

one of the most shocking saddest post ever..I still did not believe it until I got some calls from LE fans

bobcat1
04-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Don't be so sure...

Bobcats have the fastest mile relay in the region! 3.18 That's awesome!

bobcat1
04-21-2011, 09:07 PM
to be honest I never knew or dont remember LE DAD. It sounds like he was a very liked and good person. If he preached East Texas speed then he was also a very smart personk. I know aboslutely nothing about track but Im all up for debating east vs west TX speed! LOL Believe me he would have liked chatting with you. :taunt: ;)