PDA

View Full Version : Woodville/Sealy

Bellville22
05-19-2003, 12:09 PM
Just one area team left, now that LG is out. I knew Sealy had a solid squad, and the pitching to take them deep in the playoffs. I predicted them to get beat out by LG in the Region Final, but that's not gonna happen. I don't think they can beat BH, and I know nothing about Lorena other than their impressive record. I'm pulling for the Tigers to go the distance. They're a huge rival of ours, but it's always nice to see a nearby school from your district make a run.

Haven't seen anything here on Woodville. Can anyone out there provide me w/ any info on what to expect. I'll be attending all of these games at the Dome this weekend. If anyone knows anything, maybe you played them, or came from their district, please post some info. Thanks, and good luck to all the remaining teams.

BHcheeze24
05-19-2003, 11:55 PM
I was told that BH has played and beat the Sealy team this year and has also played the Woodville team w/ results the same. Maybe that means they're both as closely related as that :D

coachemup
05-20-2003, 11:23 AM
barbers hill has not played sealy this year
barbers hill came to the sealy tournament but never matched up with sealy
sealy dropped their opener and barbers hill played weimar in the championship game in which
weimar ended up winning
so that comparison is no good as far as barbers hill beating woodville and sealy already this year

Bellville22
05-20-2003, 01:18 PM
So no one knows about this "mystery team" in Woodville.

Fanmailer
05-22-2003, 09:26 AM
Woodville and BH have met up this year and i think the score was 12-3, i belived Hargraves pitched so that means BH beat Them with the the numnber 3. not so say #3 is not a good pitcher but that early in the year he wasnt at devloped as he his now and #1 and #2 pitchers are even stronger

<small>[ May 22, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Fanmailer ]</small>