PDA

View Full Version : So ETB, I see your supplementing your income by delivering mail

Gsquared
04-20-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/18/special-delivery-oregon-mailman-caught-defecating-in-citizens/

Ernest T Bass
04-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Times is hard, mi amigo. Bet they don't forget to tip me again.

garciap77
04-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/18/special-delivery-oregon-mailman-caught-defecating-in-citizens/

:eek: :eek: :eek:

nobogey72
04-20-2011, 01:07 PM
What's the big deal? If you gotta go..... just sayin.. Sometimes I make my wife go outside in the bushes depending on what she's eaten for supper.

What I want to know is what's up with a guy that's first thought is to grab his camera. That's just sick.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ernest T Bass
04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
What I want to know is what's up with a guy that's first thought is to grab his camera. That's just sick.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've obviously never seen me with'em pulled down. It's a sight to behold, for sure.

44INAROW
04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
What's the big deal? If you gotta go..... just sayin.. Sometimes I make my wife go outside in the bushes depending on what she's eaten for supper.

Nobogey you wife must be a saint :)

ccmom
04-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Nobogey you wife must be a saint :) I haven't quite figured out if she is a saint or just a really bad judge of character...nice lady, though! :p

bobcat1
04-20-2011, 01:49 PM
My gosh.:rolleyes: Mr Mom needs to get off the **** and worry about getting some teeth. The other guy is a dunce. Yankees both.

Postal worker probably was working sick and had the runs all day. It's hit me before and I didn't care who was watching or coming down the road on a major highway. I let it go. This is no big deal in my book. The guy will probably lose his job.

BwdLion73
04-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Bio-Hazard!:D :eek: :D :hand:

44INAROW
04-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
My gosh.:rolleyes: Mr Mom needs to get off the **** and worry about getting some teeth. The other guy is a dunce. Yankees both.

Postal worker probably was working sick and had the runs all day. It's hit me before and I didn't care who was watching or coming down the road on a major highway. I let it go. This is no big deal in my book. The guy will probably lose his job.

lol I noticed the teeth or lack thereof myself... Mr Mom lol....... ;)