PDA

View Full Version : To Matthew328

G'villeFan
10-27-2002, 11:53 PM
Matthew I used to have alot of respect for you. But how can you be on someones bandwagon one second and then the next talk down one someone? Yes we lost the game. Did we give up no. Did we get outplayed no. Out coached proably. Yes there was some bad calls but, you cant blame it on that. Celina has alot of heart and just wanted the game more than us. I congratulate them for that. They have a realy good team and I wish them the best of luck in the playoffs. But trust me gainesville will not just lay down and die. If I recall there was another team that lost a district game to a team that they should have handled easily that team was everman. Did everyone just say "oh man they suck. They are not going to do anything in the playoffs". NO Everyone knows they are a good team no matter what the score.
So just saying dont give up on someone after one game.

Who ya wit!

Jacket2000
10-28-2002, 12:12 AM
G'ville Fan,
Matt was simply eating his crow. He and I have been at odds about this game for the entire season, he's been a G'ville guy, and Ive been on the Celina bandwagon. We both knew that whoever won this game would have us both on board. It turned out to be Celina(the less talented of the two), so, that was was brought on that post.
J2K

G'villeFan
10-28-2002, 12:16 AM
True.
But now we are out of the top 20?
OH well I would rather be the underdog any day. Makes you play harder.
Jacket please dont hate all of gainesville cause of a few people.

Jacket2000
10-28-2002, 12:20 AM
I dont hate all of G'ville, I just feel that they dont do much considering the amount of talent they have year in and year out.
J2K

Matthew328
10-28-2002, 12:23 AM
I dropped Gainesville mainly becuase they lost to Celina who is good but not an elite team..Everman lost to an elite team in Kennedale who is a state tittle contender...is Celina a state contender...probably not this year...also out of the 20 teams in my top 20 who would you take out to add Gainesville in?? There are a TON of good teams this year..so making a top 20 is very difficult..and part of it is personal..heck I was on the Gainesville bandwagon full speed ahead..and I'll be honest they disappointed me..they were way more talented than Celina yet they lost..I dunno what it is...but something is missing in Gainesville