PDA

View Full Version : Marlow leaving?

XMan
04-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Saw that Giddings was advertising for a head baseball coach? Could this be possible?

swineflu
04-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Word is he wants to go watch his 2 sons play college ball next year. I guess it'll still be a good job?

XMan
04-19-2011, 05:42 AM
I was thinking the same thing about him retiring, going to watch his boys. What a great thing for him.

hookandladder
04-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by XMan
I was thinking the same thing about him retiring, going to watch his boys. What a great thing for him.

Yea, I would say you hit the nail on the head. I am thinking about joining him in a couple of years, just need to find a job for his PC. Maybe LG.

gtownfan
04-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by swineflu
Word is he wants to go watch his 2 sons play college ball next year. I guess it'll still be a good job?

From I heard, he's going to stay at the school and be the golf coach. Heard he requested this.

hookandladder
04-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by gtownfan
From I heard, he's going to stay at the school and be the golf coach. Heard he requested this.

He don't know anything about Golf, better stick to just teaching and watching baseball.

1st and goal
04-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Another sad day in Giddings if true. Yeah for him. Wish his younger son would join brother here at A&M. Then dad would only have to make 1 trip.:D

hookandladder
04-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Another sad day in Giddings if true. Yeah for him. Wish his younger son would join brother here at A&M. Then dad would only have to make 1 trip.:D

Brooks picked the right school, he will look goood in burnt orange.

Old Tiger
04-19-2011, 12:46 PM
I heard he is leaving because a mother from Caldwell complained to the Giddings school board and new AD that he ran up the score on them in a baseball game this spring.

XMan
04-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Good one, old Tiger.

Hornet Mom 2
04-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I heard he is leaving because a mother from Caldwell complained to the Giddings school board and new AD that he ran up the score on them in a baseball game this spring.

Seems to be bothering you more than it is me!

Again -

Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
And I was accused of http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/beat_a_dead_horse_2-1.gif ??

LMAO!

Hahahaha!

1st and goal
04-19-2011, 01:49 PM

LSHIAPMP....:D

Hornet Mom 2
04-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
LSHIAPMP....:D

Hope you didn't make a mess! :D

pirate4state
04-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Seems to be bothering you more than it is me!

Again -

Hahahaha!

Nothing bothers Old Tiger. You can expect for this to continue to come up for awhile.

Hornet Mom 2
04-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Nothing bothers Old Tiger. You can expect for this to continue to come up for awhile.

Not sure why everyone is having trouble "getting over it." Kinda funny to me!

Old Tiger
04-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Not sure why everyone is having trouble "getting over it." Kinda funny to me! Cause it was pathetic how you had to come here and post that stuff instead of taking the defeat like a normal person would and not say nothing but congratulations to the other team.

So now it is a joke that will likely carry over every time Giddings/Caldwell meet.

Hornet Mom 2
04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Cause it was pathetic how you had to come here and post that stuff instead of taking the defeat like a normal person would and not say nothing but congratulations to the other team.

So now it is a joke that will likely carry over every time Giddings/Caldwell meet.

Our definition of pathetic differs. I think it's pathetic that someone expressing their opinion about something makes people act like two year olds!

I guess your reading ability is limited - like your grammar seems to be...I'll say this one more time because you seem to have a hard time understanding.

I said, on my first post about the Giddings/Caldwell game (that was in reply to someone else's) that we struggled on the mound and at the plate. Quoting myself here: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses. They whipped our butt."

How is that not "taking the defeat like a normal person"? Grow up.