PDA

View Full Version : Snyder 26 Sweetwater 20 in double OT

Ram
10-12-2002, 12:17 AM
Michael Carrill-who?

Well the Question on who is the best QB in district 3-3A was settled tonight. Carrillo was picked off 2 times ( one for a TD) and was sacked 5 times. The Snyder Tigers Fought back from a 17-0 sweetwater lead to take the lead for good in double OT. Well now maybe the Tigers will get some respect now. Snyder is 3-3 this year but has losses to 4th ranked 4A Friendship , Greenwood ( with 6 snyder starters injured) and Wylie ( 6 Snyder Starters Injured ) ...Snyder QB T.J Jones and the Snyder Offensive line took controle of the game in the second half with the help of a Swarming Snyder defense.. Look out !! A healthy snyder is back.. Dont try to jump on this bandwagon now... its already full...

What was I hearing about Snyer being overated??

Ranger Mom
10-12-2002, 12:35 AM
Wow, that must have been some game!!! There were several West Texas upsets tonight!!

I'm glad I'm not one who said Synder was overrated, I don't like eating crow!!

Congrats on a BIG win! http://www.opelwerk.com/smiley-project/animated/gaming-smilies/leapfrogA.gif

Old Cardinal
10-12-2002, 12:47 PM
I have been predicting all along that Snyder will meet Borger in the 2nd round. That ought to be a good game!

wildstangs
10-12-2002, 03:53 PM
Ram:
Michael Carrill-who?

Well the Question on who is the best QB in district 3-3A was settled tonight. Carrillo was picked off 2 times ( one for a TD) and was sacked 5 times. The Snyder Tigers Fought back from a 17-0 sweetwater lead to take the lead for good in double OT. Well now maybe the Tigers will get some respect now. Snyder is 3-3 this year but has losses to 4th ranked 4A Friendship , Greenwood ( with 6 snyder starters injured) and Wylie ( 6 Snyder Starters Injured ) ...Snyder QB T.J Jones and the Snyder Offensive line took controle of the game in the second half with the help of a Swarming Snyder defense.. Look out !! A healthy snyder is back.. Dont try to jump on this bandwagon now... its already full...

What was I hearing about Snyer being overated??Speaking of jumping on the bandwagon..where have you been since week one? Your Tigers struggled all through the first half and you dissapear from the boards. I guarantee you if Sweetwater would have won last night, you wouldnt have came back to the boards. Was very dissapointed in the way some of your players acted last night also. I think a few of them envied Carrillo very badly. Congrats to your Tigers, Great game though. Mychael is still a very good QB. Dont belittle one player because his team lost. Again, the envy. Take you win and be humble about it.

vet93
10-12-2002, 04:59 PM
Wildstangs...Ram and Humble don't even belong in the same sentence. Both of our teams have lost some tough games this year. Games that have might have been different if injuries or circumstances were different but that didn't keep you from posting, you have given credit where credit is due and you have not rubbed it into peoples faces when you have won. Unfortunately not everyone has responded in the same way.

wildstangs:

Ram:
Michael Carrill-who?

What was I hearing about Snyer being overated??Speaking of jumping on the bandwagon..where have you been since week one? Your Tigers struggled all through the first half and you dissapear from the boards. I guarantee you if Sweetwater would have won last night, you wouldnt have came back to the boards. Was very dissapointed in the way some of your players acted last night also. I think a few of them envied Carrillo very badly. Congrats to your Tigers, Great game though. Mychael is still a very good QB. Dont belittle one player because his team lost. Again, the envy. Take you win and be humble about it.

Ram
10-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Well Wildstangs.. how short of a memory you have... You did not expect me not to come and remind you of the little contest between Jones and Carrillo did you?? I know you would have liked for me to forget the little bet we had on the game to settle the QB question but that was not going to happen.. the simple fact of the game is once the Tigers Adjusted to all the funky formations and defensive fronts sweetwater pulled out of their rear ends for this game the Tigers took controle of the game and the mustangs could only muster 3 points in the second half. It came down to Halftime adjustments and HEART... AS for Envy?? Envy of what. a team that has one weapon? that poor guy took more shots friday night than he did all year long.At times you could not help but to feel for the guy when you see the Center geting Jacked up 5 yard into his own backfield... The Tigers are 1-0 for district and 3-0 for the last few games now that they are at Full strength.. As for How the Tigers acted?? what was wrong? was it all the big hits? celebration at the end of the game? I Guess your going to have to revamp your predictions for the District chamionship ay??.. Going to have to maybe move Snyder up from your #3 or #4 finish a couple of notches.... SO much for the pesimism for a 6-4 4A team moving into 3A.... Good Luck To sweetwater. Im sure they will go far. they are a great team.

<small>[ October 14, 2002, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Ram ]</small>

Ram
10-13-2002, 10:47 AM
<small>[ October 14, 2002, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Ram ]</small>