PDA

View Full Version : Come on Now!

Phil C
04-18-2011, 08:51 AM
This is a 3A HS Sports Web Site! This is not for comedians but for serious discussion. We don't need silliness like posts you will never see! Shame on you. But putting those posts there they are seen! See the contradiction?! Use some common sense people!

And another thing the national debt is seriours and we are concerned but knock knock! This is 3A sports not financial analysis.

Also what's these threads on COLLEGE recruiting? Other than 3A athletes it should be no concern on this web site where top 5A athletes verbal to. Good Grief!

And then Women's College Basketball! Come on now! We are glad the Lady Aggies won the National Championship but this is no place for college sports celebration.
And probably we will have threads on the NBA playoffs and News on professional baseball teams like the Astros and Rangers! And someone will probably be posting Tour de France news this summer for crying out loud.

I was also hoping that some of the newer posters would help get us on the right track but more disappointment as they post on difference subjects but at least they are new and don't know better. Not a good excuse for the new posters who have disappointed me but the longer time posters should know better.

Good Grief people! What is wrong with you?
Come on!

This is 3A HS Sports. Let's get with the program. Sometimes I am ashamed of all of you! What is disturbing is your lack of shame and remorse. Good Grief!

:mad:

Ernest T Bass
04-18-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is a 3A HS Sports Web Site! This is not for comedians but for serious discussion. We don't need silliness like posts you will never see! Shame on you. But putting those posts there they are seen! See the contradiction?! Use some common sense people!

And another thing the national debt is seriours and we are concerned but knock knock! This is 3A sports not financial analysis.

Also what's these threads on COLLEGE recruiting? Other than 3A athletes it should be no concern on this web site where top 5A athletes verbal to. Good Grief!

And then Women's College Basketball! Come on now! We are glad the Lady Aggies won the National Championship but this is no place for college sports celebration.
And probably we will have threads on the NBA playoffs and News on professional baseball teams like the Astros and Rangers! And someone will probably be posting Tour de France news this summer for crying out loud.

I was also hoping that some of the newer posters would help get us on the right track but more disappointment as they post on difference subjects but at least they are new and don't know better. Not a good excuse for the new posters who have disappointed me but the longer time posters should know better.

Good Grief people! What is wrong with you?
Come on!

This is 3A HS Sports. Let's get with the program. Sometimes I am ashamed of all of you! What is disturbing is your lack of shame and remorse. Good Grief!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

waterboy
04-18-2011, 08:56 AM
:eek: Calm down, Phil! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you!:eek:

Phil C
04-18-2011, 09:08 AM
And what is worse is that we are doing this with important final district games in 3A in baseball and softball. Also other important 3A events are going on such as important Track and Field Meets!

DavidWooderson
04-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Somebodies panties are in a wad.

It's Football offseason, it's slow. Other things are going to get posted.

Bullaholic
04-18-2011, 02:38 PM
One and counting, Phil.....:thumbsup:

44INAROW
04-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

:D :D

Blastoderm55
04-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson

:clap:

AP Panther Fan
04-18-2011, 03:02 PM

And he's been a member for over a year!:1popcorn:

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson

no it is just a thing Phil C does tongue in cheek

Bullaholic
04-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
no it is just a thing Phil C does tongue in cheek

No he doesn't--Phil is a raving lunatic who has been ejected from chess tournaments.

PPHSfan
04-18-2011, 03:29 PM
I once heard a story about Phil getting kicked out of a waffle house because he was not conforming to the dress code. Hey Phil!!! It's called Irony. Get it? You not following the rules, and then getting upset?

Irony. Look it up.

:)

Ernest T Bass
04-18-2011, 03:32 PM
No he doesn't--Phil is a raving lunatic who has been ejected from chess tournaments.

I remember that. He kept chanting "Take that rook! Take that rook!".

Blastoderm55
04-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I remember that. He kept chanting "Take that rook! Take that rook!".

That part isn't what got him ejected. He had stripped down to his bow tie and loafers before the Russians said "Enuff eezEnuff!"

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
That part isn't what got him ejected. He had stripped down to his bow tie and loafers before the Russians said "Enuff eezEnuff!"

well they got tired of hearing about this certain band

Blastoderm55
04-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
well they got tired of hearing about this certain band

The Pelican West Band?!?!

sinton66
04-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Phil's right, this IS a 3A Sports forum afterall. Shame on yall.:D