PDA

View Full Version : G2

PPHSfan
04-18-2011, 07:15 AM
I got those test results back.
Geez I had no idea it was gonna cost so much.
The least you can do is buy me a Chili Relleno at Fresco's in Burleson for lunch.

P.S. I'm still hauling all of these empty bottles around.

PPHSfan
04-19-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm beginning to worry.

Gsquared
04-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I'm beginning to worry.
Crap, the test results back so soon? How many particles per million? Dont worry about those bottles. Just make sure you wear some neoprene gloves and keep the lids tight and you will be fine.

Gsquared
04-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Better yet
http://www.labsafety.com/search/Hazmat/24537754/

PPHSfan
04-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Crap, the test results back so soon? How many particles per million? Dont worry about those bottles. Just make sure you wear some neoprene gloves and keep the lids tight and you will be fine.

Uh oh.

The other day I thought you said wear neoprene shorts and to watch for leprechauns.

Gsquared
04-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Uh oh.

The other day I thought you said wear neoprene shorts and to watch for leprechauns.
Uh oh, turn around, go back to the lab and get your testicles tested then. :doh:

PPHSfan
04-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Uh oh, turn around, go back to the lab and get your testicles tested then. :doh:

This deal is not going down at ALL like I planned. I knew we should have bought those six legged cows instead. I'm holding you partially responsible for the poor planning.

Gsquared
04-19-2011, 11:43 AM
This deal is not going down at ALL like I planned. I knew we should have bought those six legged cows instead. I'm holding you partially responsible for the poor planning.
You can hold me partially responsible, you signed a waiver, rememeber?

PPHSfan
04-19-2011, 12:22 PM
You can hold me partially responsible, you signed a waiver, rememeber?

That's another thing!
I called my lawyer, and he said he has never heard of a "Vienna Sausages" clause, and doesn't know why I had to sign on hemp paper with ladybug blood to make anything legal.
I'm starting to think you're taking advantage of our friendship, and my weakness for easy money.

Gsquared
04-19-2011, 12:29 PM
That's another thing!
I called my lawyer, and he said he has never heard of a "Vienna Sausages" clause, and doesn't know why I had to sign on hemp paper with ladybug blood to make anything legal.
I'm starting to think you're taking advantage of our friendship, and my weakness for easy money.
Ignorance is no excuse, sorry. I know the Vienna Sausage clause is legally binding because I saw it on Matlock once.