PDA

View Full Version : BrahmaMom is a Joke...I have proof

Sittin' Fastball
10-29-2003, 02:27 PM
JUST KIDDING. I am a new member to the DownLow. It seems that the only way to get noticed on this board is to poke fun at BrahmaMom. I was a witness to what went on a while back involving that Pro whatever guy and from the BrahmaMom posts I have read so far, she is quite pleasant and has some good insight on things.

BulldogGrl64
10-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Why don't you try putting up a post about football? Hmmm....there's an idea :rolleyes:

jason
10-29-2003, 02:54 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
JUST KIDDING. I am a new member to the DownLow. It seems that the only way to get noticed on this board is to poke fun at BrahmaMom. I was a witness to what went on a while back involving that Pro whatever guy and from the BrahmaMom posts I have read so far, she is quite pleasant and has some good insight on things.thats lame

Ranger Mom
10-29-2003, 03:49 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
JUST KIDDING. I am a new member to the DownLow. It seems that the only way to get noticed on this board is to poke fun at BrahmaMom. I was a witness to what went on a while back involving that Pro whatever guy and from the BrahmaMom posts I have read so far, she is quite pleasant and has some good insight on things.Well let me be the first to welcome you aboard!!

I don't agree with what the above posters had to say necessarily!! I actually thought it was a good way to get our attention and give "kudos" to BrahmaMom at the same time!!

Gobbla2001
10-29-2003, 03:51 PM
BrahmaMom's hot...

Talk_To_The_Paw
10-29-2003, 03:59 PM
I agree with Gobbla. I enjoy reading BrahmaMom's post.

BrahmaMom
10-29-2003, 04:07 PM
Welcome, Sittin', you had me worried for a second. These guys with their testosterone can be pretty vicious. I don't envy Pro Boy when they find out who he is...You sound like a baseball kinda guy; I have four boys who have all played at one time or another. I have one left playing, a left-handed pitcher/catcher, who also plays first and is a hitter. Honestly though, I like football better. My oldest pitched in high school, the second one caught till Osgood-Schlaughter's got him, then he DH, the third one pitched but quit in little league. So I've seen a few games. Where are you down in South TX? At least y'all don't have the freezing cold in the beginning of the season.

pirateman98
10-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Welcome aboard Sittin' Fastball. Hope you have just as much fun as everyone else on this board.

CatWoman
10-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
JUST KIDDING. I am a new member to the DownLow. It seems that the only way to get noticed on this board is to poke fun at BrahmaMom. I was a witness to what went on a while back involving that Pro whatever guy and from the BrahmaMom posts I have read so far, she is quite pleasant and has some good insight on things.Welcome, I'm fairly new myself.