PDA

View Full Version : Tanner's no-no, Cuero takes over lead

YTBulldogs
04-16-2011, 09:52 AM
Congrats to Tanner Hoffman in last nights no-no he pitched against us in Yoakum. Very dominating and a total control performance.

With the win, Cuero takes over the district lead. Best of luck neighbors. Good job.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-16-2011, 10:04 AM
no hit game was good but the impressive part about this game was the 20 strike outs to go along with the no hitter :eek:

YTBulldogs
04-16-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
no hit game was good but the impressive part about this game was the 20 strike outs to go along with the no hitter :eek:

That was the total dominate part of my thread. Sure, I'd like to have won, but---gotta tip your cap to Tanner, with a gem like this. Not sure I ever seen a better pitched game at any level.

TheDOCTORdre
04-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

thats sick on any level

Rule #76
04-16-2011, 05:54 PM
He actually had 18 K's.

walked the leadoff hitter and he was thrown out at second

had a pop up out to the 1st, RF, and Catcher. Had a four strikeout inning. Swing a miss pass ball that catcher couldn't come up with.

Was an outstanding game by an outstanding kid.

YTBulldogs
04-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Rule #76
He actually had 18 K's.

walked the leadoff hitter and he was thrown out at second

had a pop up out to the 1st, RF, and Catcher. Had a four strikeout inning. Swing a miss pass ball that catcher couldn't come up with.

Was an outstanding game by an outstanding kid.

Yeah, was aware it wasn't 20 K's, but--sure felt like it.